£116 & up – NYC: Central Park Marriott into Summer
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This stylish midtown Marriott puts guests steps from Times Square in one direction and Central Park in the other. Travelzoo members can save up to 40% on a stay, including a daily £15 credit, through summer.
"A prime location just a short stroll from Central Park" -- Daily Mail
- Stay in a City View Guest Room, most Thursdays-Sundays:
- £116 per night ... January-February
- £151 per night ... March
- £160 per night ... July-August
- £230-£239 per night ... April and June
- Daily £15 credit to the Courtyard Bistro
- Monday-Wednesday stays are also discounted
- Upgrade to a 2 Double Guest Room or a Corner View Room for +£20 per night
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required for Tuesday or Saturday night stays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is £46 plus tax per night for standard-sized vehicles; £54 for oversized vehicles
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Contemporary hotel steps from the Theater District — including the Ed Sullivan Theater and the Roundabout Theater at Studio 54 — and Central Park
- Each room has floor-to-ceiling windows; upper floors get great skyline views
- On-site bistro Nosh! serves Starbucks coffee, light fare and local beers
Rising above Broadway between Times Square and Central Park, this contemporary hotel greets guests with a sleek design and modern comforts in a soaring high-rise — it's part of the building that earned the title of North America's tallest hotel when it opened in 2014. The Courtyard sits on floors 6-33, and even though it's not atop the skyscraper (an extended-stay Residence Inn has the higher floors), guests still rave about the great city views.
Traditional rooms are average by New York City standards — about 210 square feet — but make effective use of the compact space. Floor-to-ceiling windows and decorative mirrors in every room create a light and airy atmosphere, especially in upper floors. Comfortable for tourists and business travelers alike, rooms include flat-panel TVs, Keurig coffee makers and refrigerators; there's also an on-site laundry room for longer-staying guests and double-paned windows help keep the street noise down.
A fourth-floor bistro offers Starbucks coffee, light fare such as sandwiches and muffins, plus local Brooklyn beers and New York State wines. Guests can sip cocktails while planning tomorrow’s urban adventure or emailing over complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests also receive complimentary access to the fitness center, including free yoga and Pilates classes. A wraparound terrace offers views of the Hudson River and Times Square.
This prime location is convenient to Carnegie Hall, Central Park and Times Square (all within a 10-minute walk) while avoiding the chaos of tourist-saturated areas. There are also six separate subway lines within three blocks of the hotel, making it easy to explore any of the boroughs.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 3 or under.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. Maximum of one pet per room.
Maximum weight: 10 kg.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of US$100 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum of one pet per room.
Valet service fee: US$60 plus tax per day. In and Out Privileges are not included.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: US$70 plus tax per day.
In and Out Privileges are not included.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£116 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(11 Member Ratings)