£89 – Worcestershire manor escape with meals, 50% off
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 50% on stays at Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor, a Victorian country house hotel in Worcestershire. Overnight breaks are now £89.
- Accommodation in a Classic Double or Twin Room (split between the modern building and the original Victorian house), with full English breakfast and a 3-course set-menu dinner (menu subject to change), for two
- A welcome drink -- choose between a bottle of wine for two, a pint of beer each or a soft drink each (worth up to £19.25)
- Late checkout until midday (worth £30)
- A 2-night stay is £159, with the extra night on B&B
- It's an extra £20 per night to stay in an Executive Room (in the original Victorian house)
- It's an extra £20 per night to stay in a Family 4 Room (in the modern building), with up to two children staying on B&B only
- Saturday stays are an extra £20
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel, which was once the home of prime minister Stanley Baldwin, is set in 23 acres of "attractive grounds" (The AA)
- There is a gym, outdoor tennis courts and a restaurant with a terrace
- Worcester, with its 11th-century cathedral, galleries and many Georgian and Tudor buildings, is 20 minutes' drive away
Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor, a country house that was once the home of former prime minister Stanley Baldwin, is set in 23 acres of gardens on the edge of Stourport-on-Severn -- an inland port town built in the mid-1700s, where the Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal meets the River Severn.
Kidderminster, where you can board a steam train on the Severn Valley Railway, is 15 minutes' drive away. The timber-framed Tudor buildings and Georgian architecture of Worcester are 20 minutes' drive from the hotel. You can visit the 11th-century cathedral to see its royal tombs, including that of King John, and medieval cloisters.
West Midland Safari Park -- which is home to around 600 animals and has a drive-through safari, plus rides and attractions for children -- is 15 minutes' drive away, as is the Wyre Forest.
The hotel's facilities include a leisure club with an indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a poolside Jacuzzi, as well as a gym, a squash court, tennis courts and a 9-hole footgolf course.
The restaurant serves a brasserie-style menu of British classics and international cuisine. There's a terrace for al fresco dining, and a bar and lounge with a separate menu of light bites.
Classic Rooms are split between the modern building and the original Victorian house. Executive Rooms are all in the original Victorian house and Family Rooms are all in the modern building. Wi-Fi is free.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: There is no extra bed available.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at £15 per pet per night. Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(396 Member Ratings)