Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach
Why We Love It
- Not your average Courtyard hotel, this beachfront hotel has the feel of a resort at a reasonable price
- Past guests rave about the delicious breakfasts (think banana nut pancakes) and daily happy hour specials at the onsite restaurant
- A $20 daily resort fee covers parking, mai tais, beach yoga and a kids eat free program
- Each room has a private lanai and free Wi-Fi to stay in touch with the mainland
"The Eastside's fanciest" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Escape to a beachfront Kaua'i hotel just 20 steps from the ocean. The Courtyard by Marriott Kaua'i at Coconut Beach is not only right on the beach, but also across the street from more than 40 shops at the open-air Coconut Marketplace. It is a seven-minute drive from Lydgate State Park, a calm beach perfect for swimming and snorkeling. Hop back in the car and drive to Wailua River, the island's longest navigable river where locals and tourists kayak and paddleboard.
Dive into the poolside Makai Lounge to sip favorites like the Blue Hawaii and Lava Flow, and nibble on "pupu" (appetizers) including coconut shrimp and crispy tempura veggies. Or choose from the locally inspired menu at Voyager Restaurant, including banana macadamia nut pancakes for breakfast and Kauai roast fish for dinner. After a satisfying meal, lounge in a hammock or daybed and listen to the waves roll in, or pull up a chaise lounger near the fire pit.
When it's time to retire for the night, accommodations offer private lanais, plush linens and mini-fridges for stocking drinks and snacks.
A $20 nightly resort fee covers self-parking, two mai tais per stay, the Kids Eat Free Program (see policies for additional details), yoga on the beach and more.
- "One of the best things about this oceanside resort is the convenient location" -- Frommer's
- "You'll find an airy lobby full of plush seating, a small fitness center and sedately pleasant pool" -- Lonely Planet
- "One of the few true oceanfront properties on Kauai" -- Fodor's
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(5 Member Ratings)