Member Exclusive – Ottawa: Downtown Hotel Stay
Stay near the Canadian Museum of Nature in Ottawa and save 25% compared to other hotels in the area.
- £77-£85 per night ... Dec 17-18, 20-23; Jan 1, 3-9, 11-12, 14-20, 22-23, 25-26, 28-30; Feb 1, 4
Why We Love It
- The snack shop is open 24 hours a day, offering frozen entrees, chips and juices
- The top floor fitness centre offers panoramic views of Ottawa
- Breakfast and Wi-Fi are free for all guests of the hotel
Around the corner from the Canadian Museum of Nature in the Centretown neighbourhood, this hotel offers all-suite accommodations in the nation’s capital. Parliament Hill is a five-minute drive from the hotel and the shops and restaurants of ByWard Market are a 10-minute drive away.
Small touches, like free apples at the front desk and snacks and frozen entrees available for purchase at the 24-hour snack shop, set this hotel apart from other chain hotels in the area. Continental breakfast, with hot items like french toast, is complimentary, and the fitness centre and sauna are located on the top floor of the hotel, so your daily workout will include panoramic views of Ottawa.
Guestrooms are all equipped with kitchenettes including microwaves, minifridges and dinnerware; many have separate living areas. Secure underground parking is available for a charge.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children 16 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request, free of charge. Extra beds are available on request: Free of charge for children 16 years and under. CAD$15 per night for guests 17 and over.. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout. Extra beds are permitted in Deluxe and Executive Suites only.
Pets: No pets allowed.
When You Can Go
Travel options through February