£101 – Chic Vermont Hotel into Spring, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
We've negotiated savings up to 40% at this member-favorite hotel in scenic Manchester, Vermont — it also happens to be one of the Top 5 Best Hotels in the state (U.S. News & World Report). Wake up to sweeping views of the Taconic mountain range through the end of fall foliage, during ski season and into spring.
"Delivers a warm, welcoming and authentic taste of New England" -- Forbes
- Check in to a Deluxe King room most dates November-April
- £101 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £169 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Waived resort fee (reg. £23), which covers valet parking, Wi-Fi, bike rentals, a nightly wine hour and shuttle service around Manchester
- Upgrade to Premier Queen Queen or Fireplace King room for +£25
- Surrounding October dates are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required most weekends and select holidays
- King rooms accommodate up to two guests; Queen rooms accommodate up to four
- Children ages 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- Pet-friendly, no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Request the turndown service, and you'll find local sweets left on your pillow at night
- There are loads of places on site to relax and take in the scenery, like the wraparound porch and outdoor fire pit
- About a three- to four-hour drive from Boston and New York City for a short weekend getaway
Named after the neighboring mountain range, the Kimpton Taconic styles itself after the grand resorts that popped up in New England in the late 19th century, complete with charmingly aristocratic amenities — think morning coffee and tea service coupled with an evening social hour hosted in the library. There are also 21st-century perks like USB charging ports and Chromecast available in guest rooms.
The hotel's interior feels familiar and inviting yet fresh, with fireplaces in common spaces and historic photos on the walls offset by modern fixtures and small pops of color. The warm vibe extends to guest rooms, too, where you'll find vintage touches like analog alarm clocks by the beds and handcrafted wooden walking sticks for hiking.
Nearby are loads of activities available year-round: from skiing and fly-fishing to boutique shopping in downtown Manchester (less than five minutes driving). History buffs will also want to check out the Hildene estate — the former residence of Abraham Lincoln's son Robert (roughly six minutes away).
The Copper Grouse restaurant on site specializes in regional classics prepared with locally sourced ingredients, like the New England clam chowder with applewood smoked bacon. We recommend the grilled Georges Bank swordfish, or for breakfast, the brown butter and apple French toast with Vermont maple syrup.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rooms cannot accommodate an extra bed, rollaway bed or cot.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests in a King room and a maximum of 4 guests in a Two Queen room.
Rooms cannot accommodate an extra bed, rollaway bed or cot.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. The hotel provides a plush pet-bed loaner, food, water bowls and mats in your guest room.
Guests will need to complete a pet waiver upon check-in and pets should be caged or out of rooms during housekeeping service.
The hotel provides a plush pet-bed loaner, food, water bowls and mats in your guest room.
A resort/facility fee of US$30 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The outdoor, heated, salt-water pool is open seasonally (from mid-May to mid-October) and weather permitting.
Shuttle service provided to predetermined locations, based upon availability. Contact the front desk at 802-362-0147 for additional details.
Advance reservations are highly recommended for dining at The Copper Grouse. Please contact 802-362-0176 or email@example.com to make a reservation prior to check-in.
£101 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(255 Member Ratings)