Why We Love It
- Charming & discreet hotel, close to the Jardins des Tuileries & Rue Saint-Honoré
- Guests can use the spa next door for free, where there’s a pool, gym & treatment rooms
- "Sleek & contemporary yet distinctively Parisian", says The Daily Telegraph
"Brilliantly located near the Louvre" -- The Daily Telegraph
Rooms & Rates
Positioned between the Jardins des Tuileries and the designer shops on the Rue Saint-Honoré, the Hôtel Le Pradey is set on a quiet but grand Parisian street, close to popular attractions including the Palais-Royal and the Opéra.
Facilities on site are minimal, but guests get free Wi-Fi and complimentary VIP access to the after the rain de Paris spa around the corner, where there is a pool, gym and treatment rooms. For breakfast, guests can grab a quick pastry, juice and coffee on the go, or linger over Auvergne cheese, speciality bread and eggs cooked to order in the vaulted breakfast room. There's also a comfy library on the mezzanine floor and an honesty bar (open 12-11pm) for coffees and cocktails.
Entry-level Authentic rooms are small (from 16 square metres), as is to be expected in a historic Parisian building. The four themed suites are larger and reference local landmarks, including the Grand Palais and the Louvre. There's also a collection of exclusive suites, each individually designed by Hermès -- some with balconies overlooking the Jardins des Tuileries, and two fancy boudoirs by French lingerie designer Chantal Thomas.
- "A small, sophisticated hotel that revels in Parisian materials, brilliantly located near the Louvre and the Tuileries" -- The Daily Telegraph
- "Lingerie designer Chantal Thomass decorated the magnificently whimsical Cabaret Suite in tribute to Moulin Rouge and the Opéra Suite to bring out every girl's inner ballerina" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm National Rating Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12.00 and EUR 20.00 per person (approximately)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.47 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.