£102 – Visit Dollywood's DreamMore Resort & Spa: 4-Star Stay at 40% Off
Make your own "Smoky Mountain Memories" while saving up to 40% on a stay at this famous Pigeon Forge destination -- that's on top of the perks all guests who purchase theme park admission receive, like complimentary Dollywood TimeSaver passes and free transportation to the park.
- What's included:
- Travel April 18 - May 24 and Aug. 5 - Sept. 27
- £102 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £134 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Stay in a Double Queen or King w/Bunk room; suites are also discounted
- Price based on up to four guests
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free self-parking
- Not pet friendly; service animals only
What you need to know:
"Innovative room choices and spacious porches ... DreamMore fosters family togetherness" -- Southern Living
Why We Love It
- Kids under 18 stay free at this family-friendly resort
- Take the free trolley to the Dollywood theme park -- it runs every half hour
- The resort's "swimming hole" has a hot tub and a splash pad for the kids
- With perks like TimeSaver passes and no need for parking, a stay could save a family over $130 on a trip to the park
Guests are greeted by "a stunning view of the nearby Smoky Mountains" (Travel + Leisure) when you arrive at Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and Spa, located a short ride from one of Tennessee's top attractions, the 150-acre Dollywood theme park in Pigeon Forge.
The resort makes for a great stay all on its own. Rooms feature pullout couches or bunk beds, and many of the rooms are built with adjoining doorways so bigger families and groups can create a larger space. Guests of the resort also receive a number of privileges when it comes to visiting the theme park -- between all the perks and discounts, families can save upwards of $130 a day on a trip.
There's a complimentary trolley that runs approximately every half hour between the resort and the park for guests who purchase theme park admission, which brings you to an exclusive entrance. The park opens early on Saturday for resort guests, and you can use the complimentary TimeSaver pass to get a jump on the lines. The resort also has a variety of ticket options to fit your trip.
After your trip to the park there's a full pool complex with two waterfalls, a hot tub (ages 16+ only) and a splash pad for the kids; younger kids (ages 4-10) can also join Camp DW for daily activities. For on-site dining, Song & Hearth is the sit-down Southern eatery open for breakfast and dinner. The DM Pantry Grab & Go Cafe serves Starbucks, baked-to-order-pizza, sandwiches, ice cream and Dollywood's Famous Grist Mill Cinnamon Bread.
Note: The Dollywood Theme Park and Water Park have varying days of availability; we recommend you check their calendar when booking your trip.
- "DreamMore seals the deal with extra perks for fans of Dollywood parks ... Dolly is thinking like Disney, and guests are reaping the benefits " -- Southern Living
- "The resort and all it offers ... makes you enjoy vacation like a kid again" -- Knoxville News Sentinel
- "The perfect place to come with the family" -- Yahoo Travel
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
Self Parking is complimentary.
A Valet Parking Fee of $14.95 (subject to tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The Outdoor pool is open seasonally (approximately mid-April through mid- October). The Indoor pool is open year round.
The park is closed on Tuesdays, April 18 - May 24 and Tuesdays and Thursdays, August 14 - September 29.
Up to 40% off
£102 / night
When You Can Go
April 18 - May 24 & Aug. 5 - Sept. 27
Getting ThereDollywood's DreamMore Resort is less than an hour east of Knoxville, just under two hours from Asheville, N.C. and approximately four hours from Nashville and Charlotte.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(6 Member Ratings)