The Westin O'Hare
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond Award-winning property in 2016
- The hotel offers a free shuttle to and from the airport
- Less than one mile from Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- New restaurant, indoor pool and fitness center with basketball court and jogging track on-site
"One of the most iconic hotels servicing the O'Hare International Airport" -- Chicago Tribune
Rooms & Rates
The Westin O’Hare marked its 25th anniversary in 2014 with a $22 million renovation to its lobby by adding a Starbucks with outdoor seating and to its meeting and ballrooms space with new carpeting, lighting, artwork and audio/video equipment. Just five minutes from the runways of Chicago’s largest airport, the hotel offers comfort and convenience for those in town for a long layover or a conference at the convention center, less than a mile from the property. A complimentary shuttle runs between the hotel and airport, and the Blue Line “EL” train is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
Visitors can work up a sweat at the gym, on the basketball court or with a jog around the track. The hotel also has an indoor pool with a whirlpool and spa services. Families can take advantage of the hotel’s babysitting service, the Westin Kid’s Club and the playground.
Modern rooms are washed in soothing shades of cream and white with large windows behind gauzy drapes and one or two Westin Heavenly Beds. Amenities include Starbucks coffee, work desks, flat screen televisions and refrigerators. The pet-friendly hotel offers Westin Heavenly Dog Beds for those traveling with furry family members.
For dinner, the on-site options include the Bakery Café, the Benchmark Gastropub and the Lobby Lounge.
- "This O'Hare area hotel offers convenient shuttle services to and from the airport" -- TimeOut Chicago
- "Travelers don't have to sacrifice comfort for the convenience of being close to the tarmac at this Westin outpost" -- US News & World Report Travel
- "If you plan to spend most of your time at the hotel, Westin O’Hare offers some admirable amenities" -- USA Today
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 7.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 7.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay