Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Hotel featured on USA Today’s “11 Coolest Airport Hotels around the World” (2015)
- The on-site art gallery showcases rotating works by local Chicago artists
- Dining options include McCormick & Schmick's seafood and a Capital Grille steakhouse
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and 24-hour shuttle service to the airport
While the Loews Chicago O’Hare is an easy 10 minute drive from its namesake runways, the property “isn't just a basic airport hotel” (Gayot.com). USA Today praises the hotel’s designer for the “gorgeous pine walls, plush purple couches and revolving exhibitions of contemporary artwork by local artists” when featuring this Loews on its list of “11 Coolest Airport Hotels.”
The soothing atmosphere of each guest room is achieved with neutral shades, stone accents and tufted furniture. All accommodations include free Wi-Fi, Keurig coffeemakers, flat screen televisions and work desk with ergonomic chairs. Suites can sleep up to six guests and have separate seating areas, rainfall showers, walk-in closets, views of the runways and Chicago skyline.
On-site dining includes McCormick & Schmick’s seafood, The Capital Grille steakhouse and gastropub fare at The Ashburn. After dinner, guests can make a night of it on-site with live music and comedy most evenings at the Montrose Room. Even the busiest guests can squeeze in a workout at the fitness center, open 24 hours a day. The property also features a 24-hour business center, four grand ballrooms and 53,000 square feet of meeting space. To accommodate travelers, the hotel offers a free airport shuttle to Chicago O’Hare.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 23 and USD 50 for adults, USD 23 and USD 50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 120 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.