Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
Why We Love It
- #2 in the Top 25 hotels in South America (Condé Nast Traveler)
- Spanning a city block, the property consists of two buildings, a restored 1930s-era mansion and a modern 17-story tower
- The hotel has an extensive underground art gallery and an expansive, leafy garden that's one of the city's most attractive outdoor areas
- The Oak Bar is decorated with wood carvings from a 17th-century Normandy castle with a fireplace and outdoor terrace seating
"A beautiful blend of contemporary and elegant old Argentine architecture" -- Condé Nast Traveler
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located in the fashionable Recoleta district of Buenos Aires, the 5-star Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt is one the finest hotels in the city. The property spans a city block and blends the charm of the French Palacio Duhau with contemporary design and decor. Its two buildings, a restored 1930s-era mansion and a 17-story tower, are connected by an underground art gallery and an expansive, leafy garden that's one of the city's most attractive outdoor areas.
Guests can choose from the restored palace rooms or modern posada rooms. Palace rooms have Persian carpets, silk curtains, and crystal chandeliers, while posada rooms are decorated in neutral tones with black-and-white photos of Buenos Aires. Deluxe King Rooms have panoramic city views and separate soaking tubs and rain showers. Garden View rooms offer more peace and quiet.
The hotel has a number of luxurious amenities. There are two on-site restaurants featuring classic Argentinean food and modern Italian cuisine with terrace seating and a salon for afternoon tea. The Vinoteca is a cozy bar featuring 3,500 bottles of wine and an extensive cheese selection. The Oak Bar is decorated with wood carvings from a 17th-century Normandy Castle with a fireplace and outdoor seating. Unwind at the Ahin Spawith five suites offering holistic beauty treatments or take a dip in the city's largest indoor pool. According to Travel + Leisure, "the health club, restaurants, and bars are terrific.”
- “Understated splendor” -- Fodor's
- "Staff exceeds your expectations every day" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- “The health club, restaurants, and bars are terrific” -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30.25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.