Faena Hotel Buenos Aires
Why We Love It
- Former mill turned hip boutique hotel in trendy Puerto Madero
- Wine cellar offers more than 500 labels
- Coldplay's Chris Martin and local rock legend Charly Garcia have performed in the lounge
- Pets (up to 11 pounds) are permitted at no extra cost
"It's not just a hotel, it's a universe" -- Concierge.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Guests are given star treatment the moment they enter Faena Hotel Buenos Aires. Top-hatted doormen usher visitors onto the red carpet often lined with the beautiful people of Buenos Aires. Once a storage mill, the renovated property is now home to two top-notch restaurants, one of the hottest bars in town and a basement cabaret with nightly tango shows. Upon arrival guests issued cell phones so “experience managers” can attend to their every whim.
El Mercado serves authentic asado barbecue and El Bistro is a glamorous all-white dining room where traditional Argentine recipes are presented in inventive ways under sparkling chandeliers. The Library Lounge hosts DJs and live music, and celebrities like Coldplay’s Christ Martin have shown up to play the lounge’s baby grand.
Rooms are fashioned in dramatic Belle Époque design with red velvet curtains, white leather furniture and gold accents. Most rooms include claw foot tubs, glass-walled bathrooms and large picture windows looking out at the skyline.
An open-air courtyard of manicured trees and red umbrellas surrounds the pool with a gold crown as its centerpiece. The property’s spa specializes in holistic treatments in a space including a hammam, sauna, beauty parlor and fitness center.
The hotel is in Puerto Madero, the riverfront barrio home to brick warehouses refurbished as restaurants, boutiques and some of the city’s most expensive real estate. The Faena Arts Center is a five-minute walk from the hotel and the historic center of San Telmo is a five-minute cab ride.
"Nothing compares to the 'wow-factor' at this striking Philippe Starck-designed complex" -- Frommer’s
"The kind of place where you might easily find yourself sharing an elevator with Sting" -- Travel + Leisure
"Endlessly hip, with beautiful people mingling about its roster of swank niceties" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 195 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 575
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 288 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.