Why We Love It
- Design-focused boutique hotel near the “Central Park” of Sao Paulo
- Champagne at check-in and fresh coconuts by the bedside in the evening
- Preferred seating at Skye Bar and the rooftop pool is off-limits to non-guests
- Indoor-outdoor pool has waterslides, underwater music and massage chairs
"Strikes a balance between stylish and eccentric" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Hotel Unique resembles the hull of a ship with its half-moon-shaped structure and port hole windows in the weathered copper siding, and occupies prime real estate near the sprawling Ibirapuera Park in São Paulo’s Moema neighborhood. The park is considered the city’s version of Central Park and is a popular spot for tourists and locals alike with boating on the lake, outdoor concerts and a modern art museum.
All-white rooms have a South Beach vibe and include tech extras like satellite television, iPod docking stations and speakers built into the headboards. Open bathrooms have sliding glass dividers, giving the option of watching TV from the Jacuzzi tubs. Suites bare a distinctive design with curved, wood-paneled walls.
Hotel Unique has two pools, one on the rooftop with 360-degree views of the skyline and park from double daybeds, and a half-inside, half-outside pool with waterslide and underwater music on the ground floor. Adjacent to the indoor pool are dry and steam saunas and the spa’s treatment rooms. The property also features a fitness center with personal trainers. The penthouse is occupied by Skye, the Franco-Brazilian restaurant with the option of sitting at the counter looking into the kitchen or alfresco with views of the sunset.
- "The city’s most architecturally ambitious hotel ... a favorite of rock stars and fashionistas" -- Lonely Planet
- "Best for Architecture geeks" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Wild but harmonious design" -- Fodor’s
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: BRL 85 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 55 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 55.00 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 250 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 10.30 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 16 July 2018 to 31 July 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.