Hotel Quintessence Mont-Tremblant
Why We Love It
- Overlooking the lake at the foot of Mont Tremblant
- Spacious rooms start at 700 square feet and have a balcony and wood-burning fireplace
- Top-notch skiing in winter, hiking and biking in spring, and boating and golfing in summer
- Complimentary amenities like Wi-Fi, parking, shuttle rides to the slopes and spa access
"Top-of-the-line luxury” -- The New York Times
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
“For an East Coast ski resort, Mont Tremblant seems to have it all” raves The New York Times of this popular Canadian winter haven. It was one of the first ski resorts in North America, and now has nearly 100 trails tracing down its four faces. Roosting between the base of the mountain and the shores of Lake Tremblant, the sumptuous Hotel Quintessence offers a plush place to rest between plying the slopes.
It’s an intimate retreat -- only 30 suites fill out the space between the lodge’s timber eaves -- and those suites are spacious, from 700 to 1,200 square feet. All have cozy wool carpeting, a balcony with lake views, and a sitting area warmed by a wood-burning fireplace. There’s also a freestanding bathtub and a rainfall shower.
For a decade, the restaurant has achieved the CAA 4-Diamond award. French cooking techniques are applied to pork, lamb and brie sourced from the province, and wines come from the 5,000-bottle cellar. The suites are spacious enough for fireside spa treatments like a hot stone massage or salt body scrub. Complimentary spa access is included in the nightly rate for use of the steam room, dry sauna, outdoor Jacuzzi, fitness room and the outdoor infinity pool (seasonal).
In warm weather, the resort works with the nearby Tremblant Marina to organize boat tours over the lake. There are also several championship golf courses, all within a short drive.
- “Quiet, chic, and near the ski slopes, this stone-and-wood hotel sits on 3 acres along the shore of Lac Tremblant” -- Fodor’s
- “The region's most luxurious property ... Go assuming that virtually every service you might find in a larger deluxe hotel will be available to you -- then concentrate on the extras” -- Frommer’s
- “For those looking for top-of-the-line luxury” -- The New York Times
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Cot or crib available on request, free of charge for children under 13. Children ages 13 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Ages 13 and above: $50 + tax per night. Breakfast is free for children ages 5 and under; 50% off for ages 6 - 12, 13 and older follow same rate as adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.