Hopkins Bay Belize Resort
Top 20 deal - sells out quickly
Why We Love It
- Stay in private villas with bright colors and views of the Caribbean Sea
- Guests can enjoy a number of excursions, such as, scuba, snorkeling, fishing, zip-lining and island hopping
- Locally sourced Caribbean restaurant and beach bar for nighttime relaxation
- Hit the beach or sit by one of two infinity pools on property
Map & Directions
There are two options/transfers to get to the resort:
- Commuter Flight: Once guests land in Belize City and go through customs, they'll have to take a puddle jumper to Dangriga. This flight is 25 minutes and costs about $195 roundtrip per person. The hotel reservation team is happy to assist with booking the flight. After landing in Dangriga, the resort will pick you up for the 40 minute ride to Hopkins. Roundtrip road transfers from Dangriga to Hopkins are $75 plus 12.5% GST and 10% service charge per person. Every 4th person in a group is free and taxes are included in transfer prices.
- Road Transfer/Car Rental: Feel free to book your own road transfer from Belize City if you would prefer not to book a commuter flight. Ask our travel specialist for assistance in booking. The drive from Belize City to Hopkins is approximately three hours and is a scenic one over rolling hills and valleys and through orange orchards.