The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- Home to Grand Cayman’s largest freshwater pool
- Resort was completely renovated in 2013
- Oceanfront property with seven restaurants and bars
- Free paddleboard lessons offered
“The Westin offers something for everyone, from conventioneers to honeymooners to families” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Catering to honeymooners and families alike, the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort offers activities for travelers of all ages in the island’s most desirable location. Visitors can take a stand-up paddleboard lesson, rent water skis, take a beach yoga class or book a catamaran tour. After a multimillion dollar renovation project in 2013, the property was refreshed with rich hardwood furnishings, granite bathrooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center -- competing with its 5-star neighbor, the Ritz-Carlton.
The brand’s signature extras take a Caribbean twist at the resort with rum cakes before bedtime, a run concierge leading guided jogs and demonstrations of local craftsmanship like thatch-weaving and glassblowing. At the Kids Club, young visitors can take part in pirate plays and scavenger hunts.
Rooms overlook the island or ocean and have balconies or patios. Guests in need of more space, or just craving extra luxury, can upgrade to one- or two-bedroom suites with sofa beds, living rooms, refrigerators and breakfast bars.
There are no cooking facilities in rooms, but guests can choose between seven restaurants and bars come mealtime. The Beach House won Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence in 2015 for its menu of local, sustainable fish and island products.
Guests can head to the beach and book a private cabana or hang out at the freshwater outdoor pool -- Grand Cayman’s largest -- with a swim-up bar and shaded by palm trees. The spa has 15 treatment rooms, some double for couples treatments complete with private pools. Take a break from the sun to visit the governor’s house, on the property’s north side, which is filled with old photographs of Cayman’s past, some of which are also on display at the National Art Gallery.
- "This resort features lush tropical gardens with waterfalls and fountains, large freshwater pools with a swim-up pool bar, whirlpools, spa, water activities stand, and dive shop" -- DK Eyewitness
- “Ample grounds are lush with plenty of space for the meandering pool and leafy palms” -- Frommer’s
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29 for adults and USD 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 60.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.