Anacaona Boutique Hotel
Why We Love It
- A “low-key yet chic hideaway” (Fodor's) with access to mile-long Meads Bay Beach
- Two pools, a small spa and a beach bar with food and drink service
- The onsite restaurant features authentic, local entertainment and Anguillan dishes
- Beachside Tai Chi classes are offered two mornings a week
"Stylish and affordable" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Surrounded by palm trees and lush tropical plants, Anacaona Boutique Hotel offers guests beach access and great value. A short walk through a garden path places guests at the mile-long Meads Bay Beach where chairs, umbrellas, and food and drink service are waiting.
Guests can choose between standard rooms, suites or two-and three-bedroom villas equipped with full kitchens; each room offers garden views. There are two pools onsite, one with a pool-side bar and restaurant serving Caribbean specialties. The small spa and beachside massage hut offer traditional and exotic treatments such as Balinese, Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi, Indian and Thai-style massages. Start the day with free morning Tai Chi classes on the beach or explore Anguilla’s coral reefs with free snorkel equipment available for rent.
Every Thursday evening the onsite restaurant hosts authentic, local entertainment with music, dancing and a dinner buffet. A variety of other restaurants are just a beach stroll away
- "Imbued with island culture and traditions, this resort makes a low-key yet chic hideaway where guests feel like treasured friends" -- Fodor's
- "A good-value choice for anyone who wants to be close to Meads Bay without paying a fortune" -- Frommer's
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 15 August and 15 October.