£90 – Vermont Rustic-Chic Hotel w/Breakfast, 40% Off
Plan a retreat at this charming New England hotel, which The New York Times calls "relaxed and whimsical." This member-favorite property is discounting stays into midsummer and includes daily breakfast delivered to your room.
- What's included:
- Many dates through July 22
- £90 per night ... Sunday-Thursday through June
- £124 per night ... Sunday-Thursday in July
- £173 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays, June 29 - July 21
- Upgrade to a King Suite to enjoy a private balcony or patio for £42-£75 more per night
- Guests staying over July 4 can visit Stowe Events Field on Weeks Hills Road for live music, face painting, carnival games, food and fireworks at night
- Price based on up to two guests maximum in king rooms
- King suites can accommodate up to four guests maximum; extra adults after two guests are £25 per night, per guest
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee but rates are subject to a 10% Vermont lodging tax
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary (no valet parking)
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
"Mountain-meets-modern" -- Outdoor Magazine
Why We Love It
- Designed to celebrate Vermont's great outdoors without sacrificing modern luxuries
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and daily breakfast delivered to your room
- On-site lounge with fireplace, seasonal heated pool, hot tub and fire pit
- Situated in downtown Stowe, near boutiques, shops, restaurants and miles of trails
Occupying the site of the former Ye Olde England Inne, Field Guide is a luxe mountain retreat in Stowe that "pays its own homage to Vermont, bucking traditional design and opting for a hip, playful approach" (Boston Globe).
The rustic-chic vibe extend to the hotel's accommodations, where rooms feature whimsical touches like wallpaper with bird prints and mounted cardboard animal heads. Balancing the intimacy of the upscale lodge experience with the conveniences of a modern hotel, all 30 rooms are equipped with AppleTVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and Tivoli radios with Bluetooth.
Before heading out for the day, guests can fuel up with a complimentary breakfast basket delivered to their room each morning. While just steps from the boutiques, restaurants and galleries of downtown Stowe, Field Guide is "designed as a base camp for exploration in the great outdoors—from ski slopes to hiking trails." (Travel + Leisure)
On site, a lounge with a fireplace, seasonal heated pool and hot tub welcomes guests to unwind after a day of exploring.
- "Combine a luxury lodge with rustic modern design and you get Field Guide" -- Boston Globe
- "A smashing new mountain lodge in Stowe, Vermont" -- UrbanDaddy
- "The design of this [hotel] epitomizes 'rustic luxe'" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Evocative of Vermont’s four seasons, with an appealing mix of avant-garde, vintage urban cool and country warmth" -- Montreal Gazette
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- ADA compliant rooms
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children are welcome and must be included in the occupancy listed on the booking confirmation. Infants cribs and extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee is 30.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The outdoor pool is open seasonally and weather permitting.
£90 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through June; weekends and July also on sale
Getting ThereField Guide is a 45-minute drive from Burlington; 2.5 hours from Montreal, Canada; and 3 hours from Boston. Complimentary self-parking is available on site.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(41 Member Ratings)