Member Exclusive – Whistler 4-Diamond Lodge Fall Stays, Save 50%
With fewer crowds and cheaper hotel rates, the fall is a great time to plan a trip to Whistler. Stays at the CAA 4-Diamond Nita Lake Lodge, Whistlers' only lakeside hotel, are up to 50% cheaper compared to summer stays.
- What's included:
- £116-£123 per night ... Sunday-Thursday from Oct. 1 - Nov. 29
- £137-£150 per night ... Sunday-Thursday from Dec. 2-13
- Stay in a Studio Suite with a king bed, gas fireplace, kitchenette, soaker tub and creekside views; upgraded room types are also available
- 10% discount VIP card for all food-and-beverage outlets
- Room upgrade subject to availability at check-in
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +£27 per guest per night (see "Policies"); children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is £14 plus tax, per night and valet parking is £21 plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: If you're in Whistler from Nov. 8-18, check out the food and drink festival Cornucopia.
"Pure coziness, snuggled up with finery" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- The CAA 4-Diamond lodge sits along the shores of glacier-fed Nita Lake and was recently named a 'World's Best' resort by Travel + Leisure
- Complimentary amenities include Whistler Village shuttle and ski locker access
- There's a full-service spa and yoga studio on-site
- The restaurants create dishes from scratch using locally grown ingredients
Tucked in among pristine snow, a five-minute walk from the base of Whistler Mountain and the Creekside gondola, is the CAA 4-Diamond Nita Lake Lodge. Lake views and mountainous vistas abound at this British Columbia gem.
Before heading out for an alpine adventure, stop at Aura for a breakfast of house-baked breads, fresh fruit and a yogurt parfait. Dinner is also served. To grab a leisurely lunch with stunning views of the lake, try Cure lounge, which also serves cocktails.
The spa facilities at Nita Lake Lodge specialize in wellness, including yoga and fitness classes. (For classes, fees may apply.) Indulge in treatments like a hot stone massage or a purifying facial.
After a day spent outdoors or at the spa, spread out in a contemporary-style suite with a fireplace and deep soaking tub. Suites feature views of the forest, mountains or lake.
- "Close to the restaurants and lifts at Whistler Creekside, Nita Lake Lodge has a woodsy feel without giving up a note of luxury" -- Frommer's
- "This lovely lodge is Whistler's only lakefront hotel, so it feels a world away from the madding crowd" -- Fodor's
- "Here you can breathe in the fresh alpine air, conquer the ski slopes or simply relax in the restaurant or spa" -- Hotel Chatter
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
Services Complimentary shuttle from the hotel to the main town center and ski lift.
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed based on availability, on request and free of charge for adults. Maximum occupancy must not be exceeded. Studios have a max occupancy of 2 people. One Bedroom rooms have a max occupancy of 4 people. Two Bedroom rooms have a max occupancy of 6 people. The occupancy numbers include children.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
All occupants not listed on the reservation confirmation will be subject to an extra person fee of CA$40 (subject to tax) per person/ per night. Extra person fees will be added to your bill at the hotel and are not included in the nightly rate listed on the reservation confirmation.
Extra bed based on availability, on request and free of charge for adults. Maximum occupancy must not be exceeded. Studios have a max occupancy of 2 people. One Bedroom rooms have a max occupancy of 4 people. Two Bedroom rooms have a max occupancy of 6 people. The occupancy numbers include children.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $25CAD nightly + 5% GST per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Our lake facing hot tub and plunge pool is open from 8:00am until 10:00pm daily; we invite you to enjoy these amenities during this time.
Please note, The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge will be offering select treatments from our Spa Satellite Suites Monday-Friday from Sunday, April 29th. During weekends, we will be offering our full treatment menu in The Spa, as well as access to our eucalyptus steam room and lounge for spa guests.
Up to 50% off
When You Can Go
Options from Oct. 1 - Dec. 13
Getting ThereVancouver International Airport is approximately a 90-minute drive from Nita Lake Lodge. Downtown Whistler is approximately a five-minute shuttle ride away. The shuttle ride to Whistler is complimentary for lodge guests.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.