£123 – 4-Star Williamsburg Resort w/Breakfast, 40% Off
Get a head start on booking your next family getaway and save 40% on stays at the Kingsmill Resort into August. With golf courses, a waterslide, spa and free shuttle to Busch Gardens, there's something for everyone.
"One of the largest and best-equipped resorts in Williamsburg" -- Oyster.com
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Two Doubles room:
- £123 per night ... most dates March 1 - June 16
- Stay in a Resort King room:
- £132 per night ... June 17 - Aug. 15
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. £31)
- Upgraded room types are also discounted, including One Bedroom Condos
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a Deluxe King and up to four guests in a Deluxe Two Doubles; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children ages 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond resort in the historic district of Williamsburg
- Free shuttle to Colonial Williamsburg, Wi-Fi and self-parking
- Spacious condos feature dining rooms, full kitchens and private balconies or patios
- Amenities include a boutique spa, indoor pool with a hot tub and fitness center
Set in a gated community on the James River, Kingsmill Resort is located near Colonial Williamsburg. It is home to two golf courses as well as a full-service spa, 15 tennis courts, one indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Home to a marina, the resort offers a wide array of water sports for guests including fishing, kayak and Jet Ski rentals.
Accommodations include guestrooms with one king or two doubles plus one-, bedroom condos decorated in a soothing palette of blues and greens with granite countertops.Suites feature wood-burning fireplaces from November on. Renovated in 2016, the rooms have new carpeting and furniture. All units have Keurig coffeemakers and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Four restaurants on site give guests options for each meal of the day, and the resort’s shuttle takes guests to Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens for free.
- "The Kingsmill is a one-stop getaway because it has all of the activities necessary, right on site or within an easy shuttle ride, to make for a darn nice vacation" -- Frommer’s
- "Golfers love this James River-adjacent resort for its stunning three courses, but you don't have to be a putter to enjoy the gorgeous grounds" -- U.S. News & World Report Travel
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£123 / night
When You Can Go
Options March 1 - Aug. 15
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 50-minute drive from Richmond International Airport and offers complimentary parking for guests on site.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(63 Member Ratings)