£110 – Upscale Resort near Williamsburg, 45% Off
Located just outside Colonial Williamsburg and along the James River, Kingsmill is the perfect destination for a resort retreat this spring. Travelzoo members can stay at "easily the nicest resort in Williamsburg" (Fodor's) and save up to $150 per night.
- £110 per night ... Resort King or Two Doubles
- £149 per night ... Resort One-Bedroom Condo
- Daily full breakfast for two (£28 value)
"One of the largest and best-equipped resorts in Williamsburg" -- Oyster.com
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond resort in the historic district of Williamsburg
- Free shuttle to Colonial Williamsburg, Wi-Fi and self-parking
- Spacious condos feature wood-burning fireplaces, dining room, full kitchen and private balconies
- Amenities include a boutique spa, indoor pool with a hot tub and fitness center
Set in a gated community on the James River, Kingsmill Resort is located near Colonial Williamsburg. It is home to two golf courses as well as a full-service spa, 15 tennis courts, one indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Home to a marina, the resort offers a wide array of water sports for guests including fishing, kayak and Jet Ski rentals.
Accommodations include guestrooms with one king or two doubles plus one-, bedroom condos decorated in a soothing palette of blues and greens with granite countertops. Renovated in 2016, the rooms have new carpeting and furniture. All units have Keurig coffeemakers and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Four restaurants on site give guests options for each meal of the day, and the resort’s shuttle takes guests to Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens for free.
- "The Kingsmill is a one-stop getaway because it has all of the activities necessary, right on site or within an easy shuttle ride, to make for a darn nice vacation" -- Frommer’s
- "Golfers love this James River-adjacent resort for its stunning three courses, but you don't have to be a putter to enjoy the gorgeous grounds" -- U.S. News & World Report Travel
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers complimentary self-parking per day. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
£110 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates through June 15
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 50-minute drive from Richmond International Airport and offers complimentary parking for guests on site.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(46 Member Ratings)