£199 & up – Elegant 4-star Kensington hotel w/dining credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy a city break in the heart of London (and be just steps away from some of the capital's most famous museums) with this exclusive Travelzoo deal at The Rembrandt. Prices range from £199-£239 for an overnight stay at this elegant 4-star property, situated in one of London’s most handsome neighbourhoods, with breakfast and £40 dining credit included, too.
- An overnight stay for two people in an Executive Double room, with full English breakfast
- £40 dining credit per room, per night, to be used against food from the All Day Dining menu in the Lounge or Restaurant (cannot be used for payment towards any drinks, room service, or service charges. Unused credit cannot be rolled over to the next day)
- Valid until 10 April, 2023
- £179… Sunday
- £199… Mon-Thu
- £209… Friday
- £219… Saturday
- £209… Sunday
- £199… Mon-Thu
- £229… Friday
- £239… Saturday
- Some dates are in exception to the above: 1 April is £199; 2 April is £209; 8 April is £249; 9 April is £239
- It’s £20 more per night to stay in an Executive King Room
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- The 4-star property is in "splendidly well groomed" Kensington, one "of London’s most handsome neighbourhoods" (Lonely Planet).
- The Rembrandt is situated directly across from the Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A), one of the world's leading museums of art and design. The Natural History Museum and Science Museum are also around five minutes' walk from the hotel's doorstep.
- Dating from 1911, the hotel and its refurbished Edwardian rooms were originally apartments for employees of Harrods. The iconic department store, along with Harvey Nichols and the many other high-end designer boutiques of Knightsbridge, are a 10-minute stroll from the hotel.
- The Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park (for Kensington Palace) are 15 minutes' walk away.
- The hotel's Palette restaurant serves British and international dishes whilst the 1606 lounge and conservatory bar, kitted out with armchairs and sofas, offers light bites.
- South Kensington Tube station is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. The station provides easy access to other parts of London via the Piccadilly, Circle, and District lines.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm. Early check-in (i.e. between 12pm and 2pm) must be requested at least the day before arrival.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Early check-in (i.e. between 12pm and 2pm) must be requested at least the day before arrival.
Standard Time is 11am. Late checkout must be requested at reception the night before departure.
Late checkout must be requested at reception the night before departure.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
£199 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.