InterContinental Bali Resort
Why We Love It
- Luxe family-friendly resort modeled after a traditional Balinese village
- Though beachfront property is big (occupying over 35 acres) it still feels intimate and quiet
- Resort has six pools, including two for kids
- Tai chi, meditation, native dances, cooking and flower arrangement classes offered
"Hands-down one of Bali's loveliest resort settings" -- Frommer’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
On the tranquil waters of Bali’s Jimbaran Bay, the 5-star InterContinental blends modern luxuries with traditional Balinese architecture. Open-air thatched-roofed huts and coconut palms surround ornamental ponds. The tropical landscape is home to six pools and five restaurants between fountains, Indonesian-style stone statues and exquisite gardens. Common spaces are decorated with crystal chandeliers and grand pianos against the backdrop of a white sand beach.
Though this isn't one of Bali's newest resorts, it is very well maintained and is a favorite among families traveling with children. Accommodations include traditional rooms, suites and villas throughout six wings on the 35 acre property. White, airy fabrics drape the beds and windows and are offset by rich hardwood floors and furniture built by native craftsmen.
Guests can absorb the local culture through Balinese music lessons, cooking and yoga classes, and cycling tours of the nearby village. In addition to full-time nanny services, children are kept busy at the on-site kids club with kite making, puppet shows, dance classes and more (all for an additional fee). A spa and multiple gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine pamper grown-ups.
- “The Intercontinental is really a little city on the beach” -- Lonely Planet
- "Within an easy drive of Nusa Dua and the popular tourist playground Kuta, but most guests prefer to relax on the resort's impressive stretch of white-sand beach" -- Travel + Leisure
- "One of Bali's most enduring and renowned properties, attended by a long-serving local staff" -- Frommer’s
- Kids' club
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-in fee
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 85 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.