Why We Love It
- This boutique hotel offers “laid-back luxury” (The Daily Telegraph) in London’s posh Belgravia district
- It’s a 10-minute walk from Sloane Square, home to the nearest tube stop, and a 20-minute walk from Buckingham Palace
- There’s an intimate bar lined with a living wall, and an Italian restaurant
- Some of the rooms have bay windows with plush banquettes
"Quietly hip" -- Condé Nast Traveler
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
London’s “quiet, fashionable” Belgravia, known for its aristocratic “grand, cream-colour stucco terraces” (Fodor’s) provides the setting for The Hari, which offers a “stylish, boutique” stay with “good access to shopping and museums” (The Daily Telegraph). Located on a curving tree-lined street, the hotel occupies a modern glass-fronted building clad with greenery, about a 10-minute walk from both the edge of Hyde Park, the city’s “largest open space” (Lonely Planet) and swanky Sloane Square, at the head of the historic King’s Road thoroughfare. Many major London sights are within a 20-minute walk of the hotel including Buckingham Palace, the Victoria & Albert Museum, “the greatest applied arts museum in the world” (Rough Guide), and the Science Museum. Tate Britain and Westminster Abbey, take about 30 minutes’ to reach on foot, whilst the lively Soho area, packed with nightlife options, is a 20-minute journey by tube.
There’s a “contemporary and chic” (The Daily Telegraph) feel to The Hari’s interiors, where polished chrome, ornate chandeliers and sleek wood accents combine with furnishings finished in velvet and marble, and works by noted artists including Tracey Emin. Guests can relax in the smart lobby lounge with its exposed brick walls and animal-print rug, sip cocktails in the bar, which extends to a terrace featuring living walls and a retractable roof, and dine on “flavourful traditional Italian fare” (The Daily Telegraph) in the vintage-inspired restaurant. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness room, complimentary access to bikes, and discounted rates at a nearby women’s only health club.
The 85 “modern and elegant” guestrooms are decorated in “rich earthy tones of brown, charcoal grey and burgundy” (The Daily Telegraph), and come with leather furnishings, velvet fabrics and marble bathrooms. All include free Wi-Fi, TVs and USB ports, plus minibars, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and mobile phones allowing free local and international calls. Higher tariff rooms add bay windows with in-set banquettes, whilst suites have coffee machines and sitting areas with sofabeds. The hotel’s top-level suite has a marble fireplace and there’s a 2-bedroom penthouse featuring an open-plan living room and four balconies. Room service is available.
- "Restrained, cosy sophistication" -- The Guardian
- "A luxury hotel with a cool bar, imaginatively presented breakfasts and a great location" -- The Telegraph
- "[Has an] upbeat American confidence and quietly hip countenance", "[The rooms] though not huge, are well thought-out" -- Condé Nast Traveller
- "A pretty luxurious experience" -- The Independent
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 20.00 for adults and GBP 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 45 per 24 hours
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.