Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel
Why We Love It
- This lively and well-located hotel is connected to the massive casino via underground walkway
- Among the nine dining and drinking options are a late night buffet and a Ruth's Chris Steak House
- The contemporary fitness center has a wide range of equipment, and floor-to-ceiling windows make it bright and inviting
- Half a block from the Fulton Street Pedestrian Mall, which is loaded with shopping and dining
"A good bet in the Big Easy" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Rooms & Rates
There's almost an adult Disneyworld feel to the Harrah's New Orleans Casino & Hotel. Connected via underground walkway to a massive casino, half a block from bustling Fulton Street and four blocks from the French Quarter, this is a great option for those who want to party, game and be merry in the Big Easy.
Rooms are decently sized, with big, comfortable beds, and lots of unique art on the walls. They could stand to be a bit more soundproofed, as street noise and late-night partiers may trouble light sleepers.
There are nine solid dining options on site, including a tasty late-night buffet and a Ruth's Chris Steak House (this upscale chain originated in New Orleans). Nightlife includes a massive club featuring known DJs and Hoodoo Cocktail Lounge, at which guests can grab signature cocktails and choose from six frozen drink machines.
- "If you're in town to play at the casino or attend a convention, then this is the ideal location" -- Fodor's
- "A good bet in the Big Easy" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets not allowed. Check-in time starts at 4pm. Check-out time is 11am. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout. You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The hotel resort fee includes:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel: