Windsor Court Hotel
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond hotel with big rooms and an English manor charm
- High-end amenities including a spa and a relaxing rooftop pool with food and beverage service
- Museum-worthy art collection with a focus on the original Windsor Castle
- Celebrities and royals have stayed here, including Bill Clinton, Prince Charles and Sir Paul McCartney
"A grand hotel for a grand city, offering over-the-top old-world elegance" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Windsor Court is one block from the Mississippi River and a short stroll from the French Quarter but feels more like an English manor in the Yorkshire countryside than a Big Easy hotel.
The ornate lobby is decked with portraits of noblemen and their Brittany spaniels surrounding a statue of St. George. Presidents, celebrities and royals have stayed here, including Bill Clinton, Prince Charles and Sir Paul McCartney. A $22 million renovation at the AAA 4-Diamond hotel upgraded the spa to be one of the city’s most luxurious and refreshed all guest accommodations’ fabrics and finery.
Practically an all-suite property, even the Deluxe Rooms at Windsor Court are 400 square feet, and Full Suites measure up to 800 square feet and include a butler pantry and separate living room with views of the skyline or Mississippi River. Robins’ egg blue rooms are decorated with aristocratic prints and Italian marble bathrooms, and outfitted with modern conveniences like free Wi-Fi iPod docks and Keurig coffeemakers.
The full-service hotel has a rooftop pool, sundeck and fitness center. Le Salon’s afternoon high tea is a must-do while staying at the Windsor Court. Other dining options include The Grill Room, one of the most sought-after tables in town, and Polo Lounge, ideal for cocktails. Home to an impressive gallery including museum-quality works from the 17th to 20th centuries, the hotel offers audio tours to guests.
- "Plush without being pompous, stately without being too serious" -- AFAR Magazine
- "The heated outdoor pool, full-service spa, and glassed-enclosed gym make it difficult to leave such a refined cocoon" -- Fodor’s
- "Every time I walk into this hotel, no matter how well dressed I am, I always feel underdressed" -- Travel + Leisure
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 24 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.