Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco
Why We Love It
- Named one of Travel + Leisure's 500 World’s Best in 2015
- The private art collection includes works by Matisse and Klee
- Soundproof, floor-to-ceiling windows with dramatic city views
- Guests have access to Equinox Sports Club’s fitness center and indoor pool
"To sightsee by day and live in luxury by night, it’s hard to beat the 5-star hotel" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
On the top 12 stories of a SoMa skyscraper, the 5-star Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco has raked in a tower of awards from Travel + Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, Mobil and more in recent years. Located in the Yerba Buena cultural district, the luxe property is within walking distance of Union Square, Portsmouth Square and Maiden Lane, catering to business and leisure travelers alike.
Twice-daily housekeeping keeps the oversized guest rooms and suites immaculate from check-in to checkout. Featuring beige and teal décor, rooms are equipped with wood furnishings, marble bathrooms and soaking tubs. The floor-to-ceiling windows let in spectacular views of downtown San Francisco but are sealed to keep out the city noise. Young guests are welcomed with milk and cookies, child-size bathrobes and children’s toiletries.
Before heading out to explore the area, guests can access a long list of amenities on site such as a private art collection, including works by Matisse and Klee, an adults-only indoor lap pool and access to the Equinox Sports Club.
The hotel is walking distance to San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Union Square’s upscale shopping. Yerba Buena Gardens are directly behind the hotel, and the Powell Street cable car is down the street.
- "This grand hotel in downtown San Francisco deserves all of its five stars" -- U.S. News & World Report Travel
- "The Four Seasons San Francisco evokes oohs and aahs for its unusual real estate and beautiful rooms" -- Oyster.com
- "Enjoy 'superb California dishes' prepared in the show kitchen at Seasons" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.