Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Fresh-faced and modern, the property is in the Biltmore Park Town Square -- surrounded by shops, restaurants and pubs
- Its rated AAA 4-Diamond and TripAdvisor members rank it as one of the top five hotels in Asheville
- The Biltmore Estate is 20 minutes away by car
- There's a full-service spa, indoor pool and on-site dining options
- Complimentary airport shuttle and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
The AAA 4-Diamond Hilton Asheville Hotel Biltmore Park is a solid option for guests looking to explore all of Asheville and not just Biltmore Estate.
The immediate neighborhood is centered around Biltmore Park Town Square -- and the hotel is in the center of it. There's a movie theater across the street and several restaurants, retail stores and pubs. The Biltmore Estate is a 20-minute drive from the hotel; traffic can be rough in the mornings, so plan ahead.
Guest rooms are very clean, modern and light-filled and some come with a balcony. All have a mini-fridge and free Wi-Fi. Pets are welcome for a nightly fee.
Dine on site at Roux, serving creative comfort food, or order room service until 11pm. Check out the hotel's full-service spa, which uses organic and naturally made products, for a relaxing treatment. There's also a nice indoor pool and hot tub.