£152 & up – Asheville 4-Star Mountain Resort This January
January stays at this historic property located a 10-minute drive from downtown Asheville are 35% off. The AAA 4-Diamond hotel is a 20-minute drive from the Biltmore Estate and the North Carolina Arboretum.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Premium Double Double Room in January
- £152 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £250 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- +£18-£27 per night ... Premium King Room
- Includes waived resort fee (reg. £22)
- Not available on: Jan. 19
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are £36 per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- Self-parking is £12 and valet parking is £17 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"The area's premier large resort" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- These luxurious rooms are surrounded by gorgeous mountains, world-class golf, an incredible spa and a fun outdoor adventure center
- The building is made from stacked stones dating back over 100 years
- Home to a pedestrian promenade of shops selling clothing, gourmet candy and coffee
- There are eight restaurants to choose from including pub fare, a farm-to-table buffet and a piano bar with live music
Number one in luxury in Asheville, North Carolina, the Omni Grove Park Inn is a gorgeous mountain resort offering the best of the best in golf, cuisine, spa services and outdoor fun, attracting high-living couples and families.
Rooms are on the small side, but they're elegant, styled in unique Arts and Crafts-style decor. Every room has a beautiful view of either the mountains or the top-notch golf course, designed by Donald Ross and revered by golf enthusiasts as one of the best in the area. The medieval castle feel of the place is aided by the fact that it's removed from downtown Asheville by 15 minutes via free shuttle.
Luxe amenities are basically endless: an amazing spa, huge pools serviced by snack and cocktail bars, eight tasty restaurants, a piano bar and tons of guided hiking and biking trails. The outdoor adventure center has been celebrated by National Geographic and is a nice complement to the comprehensive kids camps and programs.
- "When the rich and famous come to Asheville, this is where they stay and hang out" -- Oyster.com
- "The area's premier large resort" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds available on request and in Deluxe King and Premium Rooms only.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$40 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds available on request and in Deluxe King and Premium Rooms only.
Dogs (Up to 2 per room, maximum weight: 50 pounds) are allowed on request and in Premium Rooms only, and will be charged $150 (subject to tax). Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of US$25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes the following and will be added to your bill at the hotel:
Valet service fee: US$22 plus tax per day.
PLEASE NOTE: The Resort Fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal Non Refundable Rate.
Self-Parking for $15.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
This fee includes the following and will be added to your bill at the hotel:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
All dining, spa and golf reservation should be made in advance of arrival.
The outdoor pool is closed during the winter season. Spa pools are an additional fee and the facility is for guests 18 or older.
£152 / night
When You Can Go
Getting ThereThis hotel is 30 minutes from the Asheville Airport. Cab fare will cost approximately $40-$45 one way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(93 Member Ratings)