£143 – Luxe Asheville 4-Star Mountain Resort
Stay in an upgraded room at this 104-year-old property located a 10-minute drive from downtown Asheville and enjoy mountain views and more for up to 45% off.
- £143 per night in a Mountain View King room ... Sundays-Thursdays, Jan. 1 - Feb. 8
- +£17 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays, Feb. 11 - March 29
- Weekends are also discounted
- Waived resort fee (reg. $25), which covers Wi-Fi, Sports Complex access, guided history tour Wednesday-Saturday and on-property shuttle
"The area's premier large resort" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- These luxurious rooms are surrounded by gorgeous mountains, world-class golf, an incredible spa and a fun outdoor adventure center
- The building is made from stacked stones dating back over 100 years
- Home to a pedestrian promenade of shops selling clothing, gourmet candy and coffee
- There are eight restaurants to choose from including pub fare, a farm-to-table buffet and a piano bar with live music
Number one in luxury in Asheville, North Carolina, the Omni Grove Park Inn is a gorgeous mountain resort offering the best of the best in golf, cuisine, spa services and outdoor fun, attracting high-living couples and families.
Rooms are on the small side, but they're elegant, styled in unique Arts and Crafts-style decor. Every room has a beautiful view of either the mountains or the top-notch golf course, designed by Donald Ross and revered by golf enthusiasts as one of the best in the area. The medieval castle feel of the place is aided by the fact that it's removed from downtown Asheville by 15 minutes via free shuttle.
Luxe amenities are basically endless: an amazing spa, huge pools serviced by snack and cocktail bars, eight tasty restaurants, a piano bar and tons of guided hiking and biking trails. The outdoor adventure center has been celebrated by National Geographic and is a nice complement to the comprehensive kids camps and programs.
- "When the rich and famous come to Asheville, this is where they stay and hang out" -- Oyster.com
- "The area's premier large resort" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra beds available on request and in Deluxe King and Premium Rooms only.
Extra person charge is $40 (subject to tax), per person, per night. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Dogs (Up to 2 per room, maximum weight: 50 pounds) are allowed on request and in Premium Rooms only, and will be charged $150 (subject to tax). Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
This fee includes the following and will be added to your bill at the hotel:
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $22.00 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for $15.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
All dining, spa and golf reservation should be made in advance of arrival.
The outdoor pool is closed during the winter season. Spa pools are an additional fee and the facility is for guests 18 or older.
£143 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday, Jan. 1 - Feb. 9
Getting ThereThis hotel is 30 minutes from the Asheville Airport. Cab fare will cost approximately $40-$45 one way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(188 Member Ratings)