£97-£105 – Boston Back Bay 4-Star Hotel, 35% Off
The Colonnade Boston -- praised by Lonely Planet for "handsome guest rooms" and "high-tech gadgetry" -- is offering Travelzoo members a deal that saves 35% on regular rates into early spring.
- £97-£105 per night in a Superior Room ... Feb. 13-15, 19-23, 25-28
- £113-£162 per night in a Superior Room ... March 1-2, 8-9, 13-15, 18, 26-29, 31; April 1-6, 8
- Preferred and Luxe rooms are also discounted
- £11 daily coupon to Brasserie Jo restaurant for Superior Rooms
- £20 hotel credit (once per stay) for Preferred Rooms
- Complimentary self-parking for Luxe Rooms (£34 value)
"Friendly and resourceful staff is what [makes the] stay truly memorable" -- U.S. News & World Report
Why We Love It
- Luxurious AAA 4-Diamond hotel since 2010
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in all rooms highlight Boston
- The hotel’s French brasserie is run by world-renowned chef, Jean Joho
Embraced with a blend of East Coast charm and New England hospitality, the Colonnade Hotel sits in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood aligned with rows of Victorian brownstones. Its convenient location to shops, restaurants and cultural attractions, make it an ideal option for couples and families alike.
Spacious and comfortable rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows that open up to unobstructed views of historic South End or Huntington Avenue. Visitors love small touches like turndown service offered upon request. In-room amenities include a Keurig coffeemaker and complimentary Wi-Fi for all guests. The hotel also has a rooftop pool open tentatively between Memorial and Labor Day.
On the ground floor, enjoy fine dining at Brasserie Jo offering a flavorful French menu created by a James Beard-nominated chef, Jean Joho. If that’s not your style, don’t fret: There are plenty of other options just steps away.
Boston's Back Bay neighborhood is well-known as shopper’s paradise and starting across the street on the north side is Prudential Center and Copley Place, loaded with designer shops. The expenditures get even more luxurious only a few blocks farther on Newbury Street, a 10-minute walk. This lane stocks some of the city’s highest-end boutiques and restaurants, in a neighborhood of genteel streets and posh row houses. On the other side of the hotel is the historic South End, also rather upscale with a focus on independent businesses. During the winter, see the famous Boston POPS holiday concert at Symphony Hall, a 10-minute walk. A “T” metro line stops right outside the hotel, making a quick trip toward Boston Common, where guests can ice skate at the Frog Pond during winter months.
- “The views are some of the main highlights at the Colonnade, as each room has floor-to-ceiling windows that (wait for it) actually open” -- Travel + Leisure
- “There are many reasons to stay at the Colonnade, such as its handsome guest rooms, which are well equipped with both high-tech gadgetry and simple pleasures (like a rubber duck in your bathtub). But the real reason to stay at the Colonnade is the rooftop pool, or RTP, as it’s known" -- Lonely Planet
- "The Colonnade showcases clean, modern environs injected with hues of khaki, chocolate, and chrome" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
Safe in reception
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 18 is 30.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra bed available upon request: free of charge.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 18 is 30.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets: One pet, per room is allowed on request, free of charge. A Pet Policy to be reviewed and signed at the time of check-in, pets are not allowed to be left in the guest rooms unsupervised and the hotel housekeeping department will not enter the rooms while pets are in the rooms.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Self-Parking for $48.00 (subject to tax) per day and includes in and out privileges, provided that guests notify the front desk they are parked on-property. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
£97 / night
When You Can Go
Select dates through February; +£16-£65 through April 8
Getting ThereBoston Logan International Airport is about 15 minutes away by car. A taxi ride costs about $30 one way. The blue “T” metro line serves the airport, and connects in the city with the green “T” line, which stops right outside the hotel. The whole journey takes just under an hour.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(197 Member Ratings)