JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City
Why We Love It
- Quiet and business-focused, the five-star hotel is rated as one of the top hotels in town
- In Mexico City's exclusive and trendy Polanco neighborhood, walkable to Chapultepec Park, Museum of Anthropology and Masaryk Avenue
- All rooms in the high-rise hotel have floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of the city
- Dining at the hotel is top-notch with a branch of Paris' Brasserie Lipp and lobby bar boasting 100 tequila varietals
"Attentive staff and stylish design" -- U.S. News and World Report
Rooms & Rates
Mexico City was named the No. 1 destination on The New York Times’ “52 Places to Go in 2016,” and the five-star JW Marriott is a great home base for exploring the sites. The hotel’s location in in the exclusive Polanco district makes close restaurants, bars and popular attractions, including the Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and famous Masaryk Avenue, compared to Rodeo Drive and Fifth Avenue. It is also a 15-minute walk to the financial district.
Despite all of the action going on outside, the hotel offers a nice place to relax after a day of sightseeing or business. All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows with city views, marble bathrooms and plush bedding. Since the hotel has a lot of business travelers, the outdoor pool is usually quiet. It is located on the seventh floor with the fitness center and spa with views of Reforma Avenue and Chapultepec Park. Unwind after a long day at the lobby bar which boasts more than 100 varieties of tequila, or enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s two first-rate restaurants, Pergamino Latin Flavors and Brasserie Lipp.
- #6 of 299 hotels in Mexico City -- TripAdvisor
- "There's a serenity here that's rare" -- Frommers
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 31 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 85 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.