Hyatt Regency Mexico City
Why We Love It
- Sleek family-friendly accommodations in the upscale Polanco neighborhood with great fitness and dining amenities
- Business guests are attracted to free Wi-Fi, spacious work desks, five meeting rooms and a well-equipped business center
- Four dining and drinking offerings include an artisanal candy shop, a Latin restaurant and upscale Japanese food
- The big, well-kept swimming pool is super bright, and the fitness center is modern and well-equipped
"One of the most elegant places to stay in the city" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The Hyatt Regency Mexico City attracts equal parts business guests and families with big rooms, tons of amenities and a solid location in Mexico City's upscale Polanco neighborhood, loaded with upscale shopping, dining and nightlife as well as a huge, inner-city park that's home to a lovely zoo, tons of jogging trails and tasty food vendors.
East meets West is the theme here, with a large and beautiful Zen garden, an upscale Japanese restaurant and Teppanyaki style dining. Rooms are also pretty Zen, if a bit dull, styled in cool tones and equipped with thick walls and windows for soundproofing. Free Wi-Fi is a great touch, and is a perk for both business and leisure travelers alike.
Art lovers will appreciate local paintings on the walls, as well as an on-site branch of the famous Alberto Misrachi art gallery. An on-site pool is nice and big but not quite bit enough for loungers seeking peace not to hear a couple of screaming kids. Hopefully kids will want to spend more time in the artisanal candy shop on site.
- "The whole family will appreciate this hotel’s convenient location in Polanco’s hotel district, close to tons of restaurants, museums and sights" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 1pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 1pm Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.