Why We Love It
- No. 8 on Travel + Leisures World's Top 50 Hotels list in 2015
- Complimentary perks include an in-room wine tasting, daily breakfast and nightly turn down service with milk and cookies
- The inn underwent a renovation in 2014 adding a new spa
- The restaurant at Farmhouse Inn is Michelin-starred and food is soruced from the ranch or local farmers
"Rustic-farmhouse-meets-modern-loft aesthetic" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Sneak off to the posh Farmhouse Inn, located in the Russian River Valley. The property is within two miles to a number of wonderful Sonoma wineries and 30 minutes to Napa Valley. The inn underwent a renovation in 2014 adding a new spa and additional accommodations. This boutique hotel is truly farmhouse chic. The new rooms are particularly romantic and tend to be a bit more pricey. Lots of the older cottages at the inn have wood-burning fireplaces and some private saunas which creates a cozy atmosphere.
The nightly turndown service includes homemade cookies and milk. On a nice evening, sit beside the fire pit, and make s'mores with the best of the best -- homemade marshmallows, Valrhona chocolate and graham crackers.
Be sure to take advantage of the free breakfast that is included with the rate. Eggs from Bartolomei Ranch, fresh produce and pastries are a great way to start the day. For dinner, dine at the Michelin-starred, farm-to-table restaurant.
- "This low-key but upscale getaway with a pale-yellow exterior contains spacious rooms filled with king-size, four-poster beds, Whirlpool tubs and hillside-view terraces" -- Fodor's
- "On the heels of an $8 million renovation, the laid-back Sonoma inn has renewed interest among wine aficionados across the country" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go