£156 & up – Iconic Boston Park Plaza Hotel thru Summer
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
A five-minute walk from both Boston Common and Newbury Street, the iconic Boston Park Plaza hotel is offering Travelzoo members an exclusive offer: save 35% on select dates through September 30, when summer is peak season in Boston.
"One of the city's most identifiable landmarks" -- Fodor's
- Stay in a Superior King Room
- £156-£202 per night ... select dates through Sept. 30
- Deluxe King and Superior Two Queen rooms are also on sale
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children ages 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of £18 plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, digital news, magazines and entertainment, fitness center access, and local and domestic long-distance calling
- Self-parking is £32 (no in/out privileges), and valet parking is £46 per night (with in/out privileges); both rates subject to tax
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Avoid airport security lines and train delays by taking the LimoLiner luxury coach bus for your next trip to Boston, just $59 each way (reg. $99).
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stay in a fully-restored landmark hotel that dates back to 1927
- An upscale fitness center covers 20,000 square feet of the ground floor with dozens of machines
- Boston Common and Newbury Street are a five-minute walk from the hotel
In 2016, Boston Park Plaza underwent a $100 million to refurbishment -- the result was a modern and refined landmark in one of the country’s oldest cities. Built in 1927, the property has hosted a lot of prominent guests, from many U.S. presidents to Katherine Hepburn and Judy Garland.
Rooms vary in size but are on the smaller side. Decorated in charcoal and caramel tones, all rooms feature Keurig coffee makers, bedside USB charging ports and 100% blackout shades. Most rooms are dog-friendly (call the hotel for more details).
Room service is also available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are three restaurants on site: Off the Common, STRIP by Strega and M.J. O’Connor’s. Start your morning with Starbucks, located just off the lobby and open as early as 5:30 a.m., seven days a week.
Guests can enjoy access to an upscale fitness center, which offers 20,000 square feet of space with the latest cardio and strength training equipment. The gym also features Boston’s first Topgolf Swing Suite for year-round practice and PGA-certified instruction.
This 4-star property is located in a prime spot for sightseeing. Guests can stroll about five minutes to the southern edge of Boston Common or head five minutes in the other direction to reach Newbury Street and its big-brand stores or the performing arts center. The Arlington T-stop is a one-minute walk from the hotel, making it easy to explore other parts of the city, such as Cambridge.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed available upon request: US$30 plus tax, per stay.
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 3 or under.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $75 USD plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A US$75 plus tax, per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. Self-parking fee: $40 USD plus tax per day. Does not include in and out privileges.
Valet parking fee: $58 USD plus tax per day. Includes in and out privileges.
A resort/ facility fee of $22 USD plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Self-parking fee: $40 USD plus tax per day. Does not include in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£156 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(231 Member Ratings)