Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Why We Love It
- A grand Seattle institution -- think massive chandeliers, marble floors and spiral staircases
- Lots of great, kid-friendly amenities including kids menus and an indoor pool
- A 10-minute walk to Pike Place Market and the Washington State Convention Center
- Underwent extensive renovations in 2010
"Beautiful old-world elegance" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Rooms & Rates
Grandeur and elegance reign supreme at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a downtown Seattle institution that's hosted black tie galas as well as celebrity guests since the 1920s. It now hosts primarily families and business travelers who don't mind spending extra for old-world opulence.
Guests are greeted with massive chandeliers, marble floors and spiral staircases. These opulent details help set the mood for an unmissable afternoon tea at the Georgian.
Though there's no free Wi-Fi here, other amenities can't be beat. The restaurants are top-notch, the fitness center and indoor pool are huge, and the spa is lovely, focusing more on beauty treatments as opposed to wellness. Kids are well taken care of too, with little bathrobes in rooms and solid kids menu options at the restaurants.
- "Exudes beautiful old-world elegance" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "Grand and stately ... this old-world hotel personifies class and elegance" -- Fodor's
- "If your preferred aesthetic is grande dame rather than high design, this historic property—which has hosted black-tie galas since 1924—is your only choice in Seattle" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in the Executive Suite only: free of charge.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $30 (subject to tax), per person, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available on request and in the Executive Suite only: free of charge.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: US$50 (plus tax, per stay).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $55.00 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for $45.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.