Why We Love It
- Boutique hotel with a modern and whimsical Indian flair
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and welcome beverage
- Beverly Hills location where shopping and restaurants are mere footsteps walk away
- Guest rooms feature smart tablets, Lavazza espresso machines, minibars, luxury linens and Noir products
"Whimsical design and trendy atmosphere" -- U.S. News & World Report
Rooms & Rates
The Sirtaj Hotel “has wowed guests with its whimsical design and trendy atmosphere” (U.S. News), plus a Beverly Hills location that can’t be beat. The lobby greets guests with vibrant greens, oranges and blues with large, gorgeous orchids creating a lush and tropical space. Upon check-in, guests start their stay with a complimentary welcome beverage.The bar is an intimate space with craft cocktails and a friendly bartender.
In addition to the new and luxurious linens that guests rave about, the rooms boast smart tablets that allow in-room ordering services and an app for mobile keyless entry, an espresso machine, iron and ironing board and complimentary Wi-Fi. The bathrooms provide plenty of counter space along with plush terry-cloth bathrobes.
The onsite p.s. Beverly Hills restaurant serves farm-to-table Indian cuisine like Rogan Josh -- a classic lamb curry Kashmiri dish with lamb shanks, onion, tomato sauce and saffron -- and a plethora of delicious traditional Italian dishes. Or if guests want to venture out and explore the best of Beverly Hills, an array of 4- and 5-star dining options as well as Rodeo Drive, the quintessential Beverly Hills shopping experience, are all within a mile radius from the hotel.
- “[The Sirtaj] has wowed guests with its whimsical design and trendy atmosphere” – U.S. News & World Report
- “The onsite restaurant is a local favorite for American breakfast and award-winning Indian lunches and dinners” – Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
Tablet availabe on request.
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request and in the Traditional King room only; free of charge for children under 3.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed