£262 – Napa: Calistoga Luxurious Resort with $95 Extras
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Rated among the Top Resorts in Northern California (Conde Nast Traveler), Solage provides guests with luxurious and spacious studio suite accommodations. Travelzoo members can visit for 40%-55% off through March with this exclusive offer. We've even negotiated a complimentary bottle of wine and $50 dining credit to sweeten the deal.
"A beautiful and pampered experience that never disappoints" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- Reserve a Calistoga King Studio or Valley Two Queens Studio — both have vaulted ceilings and patios overlooking the gardens
- £262 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays through March 25
- £437 per night ... Dec. 20-21; Jan. 10-11, 24-25, 31; Feb. 1, 21-22
- Upgraded Calistoga King Studios with fireplaces and soaking tubs are +£66 per night
- All other weekend stays through March are not discounted but do include the extras
- Bottle of wine (£34 value)
- £38 food-and-beverage credit, per stay
- 10% off spa services
What You Need to Know
- Please note that the main resort pool is currently closed for an off-season redesign until April 1, 2020. During this time enjoy the five mineral pools in the spa bathhouse (available for ages 16+).
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of £34 per night; the fee covers a glass of wine upon arrival, Wi-Fi, parking, in-room coffee service, fitness classes, nightly turndown service and bicycle usage
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Offers "a low-key kind of luxury" where the views of the nearby mountains and vineyards are "just a picket fence shy of perfection" (Conde Nast Traveler)
- Unwind at the 20,000-square-foot Spa Solage with a mud bath or yoga class
- Dine at the Michelin-recommended Solbar restaurant with "proudly Californian" cuisine
Sneak away to the "hip, modern, and family friendly" Solage (Travel + Leisure) and experience all that northern Napa Valley has to offer. Calistoga -- the most rural area of the Napa Valley -- is a great choice for a more casual, laid-back Wine Country vibe. Explore Lincoln Avenue (the main street in town) or sample some of the best wines at more than 50 wineries in the area.
Guests can kick back in a Calistoga King studio or a Valley Two Queen studio with a semi-private outdoor patio and vaulted ceilings. Studios feature flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, showers lined with pebble stones, an in-room minibar and coffee service featuring locally-roasted beans. An added special touch is nightly turndown service with refreshing mint water and lavender chocolates.
Seeking pure relaxation? Don't miss the 20,000-square-foot Spa Solage. Take advantage of the "famously restorative" (Forbes) mud and mineral baths along with a variety of fitness classes (yoga, Pilates, TRX and more). All guests get complimentary cruiser bikes to ride throughout the property, plus it's a quick ride to multiple nearby wineries.
You don't have to go far to sample innovative cuisine and sip on delicious cocktails. Forbes Travel Guide says the "trendy and delicious" restaurant Solbar features "mouth-watering seasonal fare" with fresh local cuisine along with an extensive 22-page wine list.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children are not allowed in the spa.
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under.
Extra beds are not available.
Children are not allowed in the spa.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$150 plus tax per pet per stay.
A resort/facility fee of US$45 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Please note that the main resort pool is currently closed for an off-season redesign until April 1, 2020. During this time enjoy the five mineral pools in the spa bathhouse (available for ages 16+).
£262 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(56 Member Ratings)