£103 – Old Quebec: 4-Star Suite Stay w/Parking, Reg. £176
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This 4-star boutique hotel gets rave reviews for its location in the Vieux-Port of Quebec City. Travelzoo members save over 40% on stays including parking through April.
"This close-to-everything all-suites hotel is the perfect family pied-a-terre" — Travel + Leisure
- Stays in a Deluxe Suite:
- £103 per night ... through Apr. 30
- Stays in a Deluxe Plus Suite:
- £131 per night ... through Apr. 30
- Includes parking for one vehicle (£17 daily value)
- Packages that also include daily breakfast for two (£21 value) are available for an additional £21 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Maximum occupancy in a Deluxe Suite is two guests; please book the Deluxe Plus Suite if booking for more than two guests (maximum occupancy is four guests, with an additional charge of £21 per person for third and fourth guests)
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding (breakfast not included); extra bedding is £10 per night
- Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel
- These rates are refundable; cancel 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees of £17 per pet, per day apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- All-suite hotel in the Vieux-Port with chic furnishings and a historic feel
- All guests receive free Wi-Fi
- The on-site bar has a large outdoor terrace and a tempting cocktail menu
Situated in a quiet corner of the historic Vieux-Port neighbourhood, the Hotel Port-Royal is still close to the action of Old Quebec. It's within a five-minute walk of Notre-Dame de Quebec Basillica-Cathedral and just two blocks from the Museum of Civilization. Chateau Frontenac is a 10-minute walk from the hotel, while the Plains of Abraham in Battlefields Park is a 20-minute drive.
The property’s architecture dates back to the 1860s but the interiors include modern conveniences and decor where trendy furnishings are set against exposed brick walls. This boutique hotel has 40 rooms, all outfitted with kitchenettes, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions. Upgraded suites have full kitchens and lounge areas separated by French doors.
The large outdoor terrace of Le Pub du Vieux-Port serves up a wide selection of cocktails, shooters and wine to go along with the menu of pub fare. For a more elevated dining experience, guests of the hotel can indulge at Le Quai 19, which focuses on Quebec-centric flavours.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Breakfast pricing for Children: Children aged 0-12 years old are charged 14 CAD plus tax per night; 13-17 years old are 15.50 CAD plus tax per night when sharing parent's room (only allowed in Deluxe Plus Suite and Superior Suite).
Extra bed available upon request: C$15 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions for information about room occupancy levels.
Please indicate the number of children along with ages under the "Special Requests" Field.
Breakfast pricing for Children: Children aged 0-12 years old are charged 14 CAD plus tax per night; 13-17 years old are 15.50 CAD plus tax per night when sharing parent's room (only allowed in Deluxe Plus Suite and Superior Suite).
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$25 plus tax per pet per day.
Valet service fee: C$25 plus tax per day.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£103 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(35 Member Ratings)