£96 – Old Quebec Hotel w/Drinks & Parking
This 4-star boutique hotel gets rave reviews for its location in the Vieux-Port and is offering Travelzoo members 35% off current rates, including parking and cocktails.
- £96 per night in a Deluxe Suite or £110 for a larger Deluxe Plus Suite
- Two welcome cocktails (£12 value)
- Overnight parking for one car (£17 value)
- Also available: For £119 in a Deluxe Suite or £133 in a larger suite, you can trade the drinks for hot or cold continental breakfast for two; parking included
- Travelzoo Tip: Book your stay while the city is alit with the Carnaval de Quebec, a winter festival that runs from Jan. 26 - Feb. 11
"This close-to-everything all-suites hotel is the perfect family pied-à-terre" -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- All-suite hotel in the Vieux-Port with chic furnishings and historic feel
- Breakfast in bed: The morning meal is delivered to guests’ doors each day
- Free Wi-Fi is appreciated by all guests
- The on-site bar has a large outdoor terrace and cocktail menu
Situated in a quiet corner of the historic Vieux-Port neighborhood, the Hotel Port Royal is still close to the action of Old Quebec, within a five-minute walk of Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and just two blocks from the Museum of Civilization. Chateau Frontenac is a 10-minute walk from the hotel, while the Plains of Abraham in Battlefields Park is a 20-minute drive.
The property’s architecture dates back to the 1860s but the interiors include modern conveniences and décor where trendy furnishings are set against exposed brick walls. The hotel has only forty rooms, all outfitted with kitchenettes, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions. Upgraded suites have full kitchens and lounge areas separated by French doors. In the morning, breakfast is delivered to guest rooms.
The large outdoor terrace of Le Pub du View-Port serves up a wide selection of cocktails, shooters and wine to go along with the menu of pub fare. For a more elevated dining experience, guests of the hotel can indulge at Le Quai 19, which focuses on Quebec-centric flavours.
- "Design details such as stone and brick walls add to the charm of this refined, best-value lodging option in Quebec City’s historic Old Port" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guests aged 3 and over are only permitted in the Deluxe Plus Suite, on request. Extra guest charges apply as follows: CA$30 per person, per night (plus taxes) for each guest after two, aged 18 and over. This does not include breakfast. Children aged 0-12 years old are charged CA$11 per night plus tax and 13-17 years old are CA$14 per night plus tax (does not include breakfast) when sharing parent's room.
Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge, for children aged 2 and under in the Deluxe Suite and the Deluxe Plus Suite.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy levels.
Please indicate the number of children along with ages under the "Special Requests" Field.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: CA$25 per pet, per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£96 / night
When You Can Go
Through March 31
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 30-minute drive from Quebec City Jean Lesage International Airport. Valet parking is $25 per day.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(29 Member Ratings)