Le Westin Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- CAA 4-Diamond hotel in Mont Tremblant’s village near ski lifts
- Heated outdoor saltwater pool and whirlpool
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
- Mont Tremblant offers year round fun off the slopes like golfing, boating and ice skating
"Le Westin Resort & Spa puts travelers within easy reach of the area's snowy peaks" -- U.S. News & World Report Travel
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Set upon the cobblestone streets of Mont Tremblant’s village against the backdrop of snow-covered peaks, the CAA 4-Diamond Le Westin Resort & Spa is a three-minute walk from ski lifts and 10 minutes from Le Geant Golf Course. Beyond the slopes, visitors can ice skate on Lake Miroir and cross country ski in wintertime or play tennis, lounge on the beach and boat on the lake when warm weather arrives.
After a day of outdoor adventures, guests can soothe weary muscles with a dip in the heated outdoor pool and whirlpool tub. For deeper relaxation, book a treatment at the on-site spa. The property also features a fitness center with a dry sauna and visitors can borrow gear through the WestinWORKOUT program. Bikes are available to rent and visitors of all ages will enjoy a round on the property’s miniature golf course.
All accommodations feature panoramic views of the mountains or lake, kitchenettes and dark wood details. Suites have one or two bedrooms, full kitchens and living rooms with fireplaces. The property is pet-friendly and provides beds for four-legged guests.
The hotel’s Gypsy restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine in a casual atmosphere and a wide variety of dining options can be found within walking distance of the resort in the ski village.
- "Guests find little reason to leave the property thanks to its abundance of amenities" -- U.S. News & World Report Travel
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 35.00 (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 3 percent of room rate
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.