Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
Why We Love It
- The vibe is small and stylish here, good for guests who value privacy as well as solid service
- Next door to the Convention Center and a Monorail station, this is pretty strictly a business hotel
- The 24-hour gym is top notch, with windows overlooking the pool and free lockers, water, fruit juice and towels
- The fantastic steakhouse's cellar is home to 1,500 different varieties of wine
"Has everything to suit a business traveler's needs" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Located right next door to a Monorail station and the Vegas Convention Center, the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel is a non-gaming, strictly business hotel -- kids will be bored here and leisure travelers will be at least 15 minutes from the Strip, but suits will be very happy.
Rooms are a bit on the small side (especially the bathrooms) but they feel fresh and clean, with uber-comfortable Sealy Posturepedic mattresses. The gym on the second floor is great, with lots of modern machines, free lockers, towels, water and fruit juice, and tons of windows overlooking a small pool area.
ENVY, the on-site restaurant, is the star attraction here. A regular recipient of an Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine, it offers perfectly cooked steaks and more than 1,500 varieties of wine.
- "A business hotel beside the Convention Center with sleek interiors, a great gym and an excellent steakhouse" -- Oyster.com
- "Has everything to suit a business traveler's needs, including the superb ENVY Steakhouse" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 17 is $25.00 USD (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out. Infant's cot/crib available on request: $15.00 USD (subject to tax) per night for children up to age 3 in King rooms only. Extra bed available on request and in King rooms only: $10.00 USD (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 17 is $25.00 USD (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out. Infant's cot/crib available on request: $15.00 USD (subject to tax) per night for children up to age 3 in King rooms only. Extra bed available on request and in King rooms only: $10.00 USD (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$23.79 (inclusive of tax, per night) will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The facility fee includes:
• Secured covered parking in an attached structure with elevator access
• Top-tier internet, for streaming, video conferencing and internet-based business applications
• Two Craft Beers or Cocktails of your choice at Sammy’s or Grill 55
• Two fabulous Starbucks Pike Place drip Coffee or Tazo Herbal Tea Blend at EGO
• Convenient local and long distance calls from your hotel room (US Only)
• Two bottles of Refreshing Premium Evian Water
The facility fee includes:
Additional details: The hotel offers Valet Parking for $45.00 (subject to tax) per day or Self-Parking for $35.00 (subject to tax) per day. For hotel guests, parking is included in the daily facility fee and will not be charged additional. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.