Penn's View Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- A budget-friendly boutique hotel in Philadelphia's Old City with a popular restaurant
- Complimentary breakfast and Wi-FI
- Il Bar on site has one of the best wine cellar's in the city
- Located on a picturesque one-way street on the water, a 10-minute walk to lots of attractions, including the Liberty Bell
- Guest rooms have romantic ambiance, with warm wood furnishings and leather accents
Penn's View Hotel is a romantic boutique property located on a picturesque one-way street near the water in Old City Philadelphia. It is within easy walking distance to shops, nightlife and restaurants, as well as major attractions like the Liberty Bell, which is just 10-minutes away on foot.
Rooms vary quite a bit in size and those facing the freeway can be noisy. Most are furnished in warm woods and leather accents and all come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi. Breakfast each morning is also free and portions are quite generous. Don't miss the fresh waffles.
The on-site dining is really the star attraction here: Panorama serves Italian cuisine and is beloved by locals. Il Bar, the on-site bar, has one of the finest wine cellars in the city.