Why We Love It
- 1940s motor lodge turned mid-century modern boutique hotel
- Perched on a hill with stunning views of Downtown Dallas -- especially at night
- Guests have access to year-round outdoor pool, adjacent fitness center and free shuttle
- On-site barbecue restaurant Smoke is “one of the best in the city” (Frommer’s)
"The backyard and pool alone are well worth the cost for the evening's stay" -- AFAR Magazine
Rooms & Rates
First opened in 1946, the Belmont Hotel was revamped in 2005 and now welcomes travelers to the desert landscape just outside downtown Dallas – especially at night. Situated on a hill, the motel “feels more LA than Dallas” (Rough Guide), with a laid-back vibe and the artistic crowd frequenting the bar.
Stylish rooms feature black and white linens, embracing the hotel’s history with mid-century-inspired furniture and original tile in the bathrooms. All accommodations include free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, upgraded rooms add minifridges. Suites offer deep-soaking tubs, wet bars, and some have full kitchens. Select rooms are available with screened-in porches, while others look out at a garden of native plants.
Year-round, guests are invited to swim in the outdoor pool with views of the skyline, visit the walkable Clairevista Vitality Healthy Club or hop on the free shuttle transporting guests within a three-mile radius. Visitors and locals alike crowd the tables at on-site restaurant Smoke for trucker-sized breakfasts, authentic Texas barbecue and savory Mexican fare. BarBelmont is a favorite hangout of Dallas’ hipster set and visiting entertainers for the live music performed each Friday night as well as “Barefoot at the Belmont,” the annual concert series.
Although the property isn’t close to any of Dallas’ main attractions, downtown is just 10 minutes by car from the hotel.
- "The only word of warning guests should heed before booking a room is that once they arrive, they may never want to leave" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Value and charm are an unusual combination, but that's what this vintage 1940s motel-turned-hotel offers in spades" -- Frommer’s
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.