Palihouse West Hollywood
Why We Love It
- Spacious rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen, living and dining area and a washer/dryer for extended stays
- In the center of West Hollywood, walk to restaurants, bars and famous music and comedy venues, including The Comedy Store and The Roxy
- With only 36 rooms, this modern boutique hotel has an upscale and homey vibe
- Take in inventive cocktails and brasserie bites in the beautifully decorated and hip courtyard restaurant and rooftop lounge
"Gorgeous collection of assorted suites" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located in the heart of West Hollywood right off the Sunset Strip's sprinkling of music and comedy venues, restaurants and bars, this boutique hotel caters to those seeking stylish and trendy accommodations for longer stays.
The 36 guest rooms here -- ranging from studios to one- and two-bedroom suites -- all have a very urban design (think Paris, London and New York vintage-chic) with exposed brick walls, iron-framed windows, and decor trends such as picture frames leaning up against a wooden headboard, white marble coffee tables and brightly colored rugs and sofas. All rooms feature spacious open floor plans with a fully equipped kitchen, separate living and dining area and a washer and dryer and bathrooms with Carrera marble and rain showers. Some rooms feature terraces and views of the city or the Hollywood Hills. Other luxe amenities to look out for include plush robes in rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi and chauffeured house cars to take you around town.
Hit up the Boho-styled Lobby Lounge and espresso bar for coffee or lunch outside at the Brassierie-like courtyard. The rooftop Sunset Cocktail Lounge offers panoramic views of the Hollywood Hills and the city and inventive cocktails and lighter bites for an evening of mingling.
- "Inside an unassuming apartment-like complex just off West Hollywood's main drag, you'll find DJs spinning tunes for fashionistas on the ground floor and a gorgeous collection of assorted suites with fully equipped kitchens upstairs" -- Fodor's
- "Palihouse West Hollywood has an organically vintage feel to it, its all-suites accommodations inspired by the days when one might visit a city for a month at a time, as opposed to just a weekend" -- AFAR magazine
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm. Check.out time is 11am The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.