Why We Love It
- Suites start at 600 square feet, offering plenty of space to spread out
- Quiet and smoke-free environment with no on-site casino
- All the amenities of the Palms Casino Hotel are accessible to Palms Place guests
"A taste of the Palms' ritzier side” -- U.S. News & World Report
Rooms & Rates
Spoil yourself in Las Vegas at Palms Place Hotel and Spa, the AAA 4-Diamond condo property that is a stylish sister tower of The Palms Casino Resort. While staying in the luxe guest suites, you have easy access to all the amenities at the adjacent tower, including nightclubs, restaurants and a 95,000-square-foot gaming facility.
The 600-square-foot studio suites have floor-to-ceiling windows, Baltic linens and gourmet kitchens, many with views of the Strip or the mountains. More spacious one-bedroom suites boast fireplaces in the living rooms and a queen-sized sofa bed, in addition to a king-sized bed in the master.
On the sixth floor, you’ll find a swimming pool surrounded by private cabanas, waterfalls and a stone fireplace. On a cool desert evening, sink into the Jacuzzi for some relaxation time.
The bright, open space and huge windows of Cafe 6 showcase views of the pool. With a focus on comfort fare with a twist, the menu features burgers like Dr. Pepper/shroom with a Dr. Pepper glaze and a Burn Your Face Off burger with jalapenos and habanero hot sauce.
After dining, book a treatment at Drift Spa. The spa is home to a hammam, a Turkish wet spa that’s the only one of its kind in Las Vegas.
- “Housed within the Palms Resort just a few blocks west of the Strip, these grand suites and penthouses provide guests with a taste of the Palms' ritzier side” -- U.S. News & World Report
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
Shuttle services to the Forum shops.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children aged 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant's cot/crib and extra bed available on request: free of charge for children under 2, $50 per night for older children and adults (not available in Studio Suite). Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A nightly resort fee of $36.27 (inclusive of tax) per night applies.
The fee includes: high-speed Internet access, access to Palms and Palms Place fitness centers, complimentary newspaper, shuttle to/from The Forum Shops, and more.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(11 Member Ratings)