Be Tulum Beach & Spa Resort
Why We Love It
- Hip, BoHo chic beachfront resort and spa where no kids are allowed and guests are young sophisticates without budgets
- Freebies include hot breakfast, bike rentals, snorkel gear and Wi-Fi
- Located in the center of the Hotel Zone, so there are plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance; Tulum is a 15-minute cab ride away
- The top-notch spa offers a full menu of services, hydrotherapy pools and a traditional Mexican temazcal (sweat lodge)
"Each room is a pure work of art" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Be Tulum is a BoHo chic beachfront boutique with a dizzying array of fully loaded features and a central Hotel Zone location, usually reserved for large, more impersonal mega-resorts.
Guest rooms are outfitted in plunge pools, hot tubs and hammocks on private patios or balconies, and though they’re impeccably styled, there’s very little local color; the fashion-forward décor is more the vision of an Austinite hipster which might be a con for some. Wi-Fi is free though, as is daily breakfast and lots of activities.
On-site dining is great, with two bars including a traditional mezcaleri, and a raw bar and barbeque, at which guests can select their fish caught fresh that very day.
- “A super-chic, adults-only luxury property, Be Tulum has an excellent location in the middle of the Hotel Zone” -- Oyster.com
- “Designed by owner-architect Sebastian Sas, this chic beachfront hotel is like stepping onto a beautifully executed canvas—each room is a pure work of art, with Brazilian wood floors, cowhide rugs, marble bathrooms, and outdoor showers” -- Fodor’s
- Pool bar
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.