Palms Casino Resort
Why We Love It
- Cabana-lined pools & poolside gaming options
- Rooms are "large, opulent and modern", says Fodor's, away from the hustle of The Strip
- Voted 'Best Place to Spot Celebrities' in Best of Las Vegas 2013 (Las Vegas Review-Journal)
- Award-winning restaurants, buzzing nightclubs & on-site IMAX and IMAX 3D theatres
"Rooms at the Palms are large, opulent, and modern" -- Fodor's
89% (37 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Receive red carpet treatment at a resort known for nightlife and swanky rooms. Palms Casino Resort has been a scene for music videos and movie stars for more than a decade. The recording studio on site is frequented by The Killers and Imagine Dragons, as well as Beyoncé and Maroon 5. The state-of-the-art Pearl Concert Theater, has hosted a bevy of musical acts, and the NHL Awards for the past several years.
While the hotel is west of the hustle and bustle of the Strip, there's an on-site 8,800-square-metre casino, surrounded by quick dining options and lounges. Try the recently renovated N9NE Steakhouse, named a Top 100 Dining Hot Spot of 2013 by OpenTable. The menu offers mouth-watering options to tempt almost any palate, from shellfish to Kobe steaks with sides like lobster mashed potatoes and truffle French fries. In addition to N9NE, eight other restaurant options are available.
Being in Las Vegas is reason enough to party like a rock star at Ghostbar, Moon or The View -- just a few of the nightclub/dayclub options.
After a night out, slip back to the modern, comfortable guest rooms, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and a spa-inspired bathroom with stone finishes.
Please note: a nightly $25 (plus tax) resort fee will apply. This fee covers Internet access, fitness centre access and shuttle service to/from the Forum Shops on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- "Rooms at the Palms are large, opulent, and modern, with some unusual amenities for Las Vegas" -- Fodor's
- "This is just west of The Strip, away from the hustle and bustle of tourist attractions such as the Bellagio fountains" -- Conde Nast Traveller
- "The pool areas got party-spot makeovers, turning what were kind of bland ‘stand and pose’ watering holes into the kind of trendy must-visit beach areas this kind of crowd loves" -- Frommer's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
Shuttle service to and from the Forum Shops.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children aged 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant's cot/crib and extra bed available on request: free of charge for children under 2, $30 per night for older children and adults. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: A resort fee of $29.95 per night (subject to tax) applies; it includes: high-speed Internet access, access to Palms and Palms Place fitness centers, complimentary newspaper, shuttle to/from The Forum Shops, and more.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The pool is closed during winter typically October - March, depending on weather.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(37 Member reviews)