Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- Family-sized suites, a wealth of dining options (including adults-only) and diverse activities make this all-inclusive attractive to all travelers
- Three pools include one infinity pool and one adults-only pool
- Located right in Puerto Morelos, a former fishing village turned diving escape with lots of shops and restaurants
"Family-friendly atmosphere" -- U.S. News & World Report
Rooms & Rates
It’s hard to pull off being both a top-notch family hotel and a top-notch romantic hotel, but the Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa manages it, with big, family-sized suites, lots of activities, and an adults-only pool and restaurant for couples to call their own.
Though this is a fairly typical all-inclusive hotel, with lots of dining and drinking options and plenty of watersport activities, suite décor and size here are unique. Dark indigenous woods are paired with bright colors, evoking the vibe of a boutique hotel as opposed to a mega resort, and large families can opt for 1,400 square foot suites. The location right in Puerto Morelos is great too, within walking distance to lots of shopping and dining. There are seven restaurants at the resort (including an adults-only option), a café and six bars
The real drawbacks here are the beach, which is smaller than other beaches in the area, and fees for Wi-Fi, which can make guests feel a bit nickel-and-dimed.
- “One of the best family spring break hotels in Riviera Maya” -- Oyster.com
- "Lures guests with commanding sea views and the convenience of all-inclusivity" -- U.S News & World Report
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: MXN 10usd per person per hour, max 5p.m.(subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.