£179 – New Forest getaway w/2-AA-Rosette dinner & champagne
Escape to a country manor in Hampshire. This offer from Rhinefield House Hotel starts at £179 -- up to 43% less than usual -- and includes:
- Accommodation in a Classic room, with full English breakfast, pre-dinner canapés and a 3-course dinner in The Armada Restaurant, for two
- A glass of champagne each (worth £9 per person)
- You can book extra nights with breakfast, dinner and champagne included each day
Why We Love It
- This 4-star Inspectors' Choice hotel is home to the 2-AA-Rosette Armada Restaurant
- The country mansion dates back to the 19th century and is set in 40 acres of landscaped gardens
- The New Forest Wildlife Park and Otter Sanctuary, the Longdown Activity Farm and Exbury Gardens are all within 30 minutes' drive
- Extensive leisure features at the hotel include swimming pools, a steam room and a fitness centre
The 4-star Rhinefield House Hotel is an AA Inspectors' Choice property in the New Forest. This impressive mansion, which blends Tudor and Gothic architectural styles, is set in 40 acres of landscaped gardens.
Exbury Gardens, which is famous for its collection of rhododendron flowers, is a 30-minute drive away. This 200-acre woodland garden features a range of flowers, trees and shrubs; and there's a 1.25-mile steam railway, with trains running daily. The hotel is also a 20-minute drive from both the New Forest Wildlife Park and Longdown Activity Farm.
The hotel's opulent interiors at feature carvings by Grinling Gibbons, ceilings painted by Fragonard and a room inspired by the Alhambra Palace. There's also a 2-AA-Rosette fine-dining restaurant.
"Bedrooms are spacious and great consideration is given to guest comfort," says The AA. Each one features contemporary décor, a DVD player and a CD player. Some of the bedrooms are located in a modern annex and many have forest views. Wi-Fi is free.
The hotel also has a health suite (closed 7-22 January) with two treatment rooms, a manicure station, a gym, an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room and a spa pool.
- "This stunning 19th-century, mock-Elizabethan mansion is set in 40 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and forest" -- The AA Hotel Guide 2018
- "Eye-catching modern cooking" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2018
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot/crib available on request, free of charge, for children aged 3 or under. Extra bed available for children aged 4 and up to 11 years old in Executive rooms only, free of charge. This includes breakfast. Extra bed available for children aged 12 and up to 17 years old in Executive rooms only: £15 per child, per night. This includes breakfast. Extra beds are not available for older children and adults. Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices. Please use the Special Request field on the checkout page to request a cot/extra bed and confirm the age of the third guest.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£179 / night
When You Can Go
Sun-Thu until 28 Feb, 2018; +£40 Fri-Sat
Getting ThereRhinefield House Hotel is a 20-minute drive from Junction 1 of the M27. Parking at the hotel is free.The closest train station is Brockenhurst, which has connections to London Waterloo. The train station is a 10-minute taxi ride form the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.