£62 – Banff: Member-Favourite Hotel, Half Off
A trip to Banff should be on everyone's travel list -- "this is one of the most gorgeous places on Earth" (Frommer's). Travelzoo members can stay right along the Bow River for half off this fall.
- Stay in a Superior Room for £62 per night or a Suite Room for £68 Sunday-Thursday, Oct. 9 - Dec. 21
- Friday-Saturday stays start from $110 per night
- A two-night minimum stay is required
- All options include £13 La Terrazza dining credit
Why We Love It
- Bedrooms have private balconies or patios for taking in the refreshing mountain air
- Three-minute walk to downtown Banff and there's a free shuttle to the slopes if you buy your lift ticket at the hotel
- All guests get access to the indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and gym
- 94% of Travelzoo members who stayed here loved their visit
This resort is two blocks from the main street in Banff, making it a great home base for summer or winter escapes. There is also easy access to the slopes and to the lively apres-ski scene. During the ski season, a ride to the slopes is included if you have lift passes which can be purchased at the hotel. Storage space for skis and snowboards available.
There are two on-site restaurants within Banff Park Lodge: La Terrazza, an Italian restaurant with panoramic views of the mountains, and Crave Mountain Grill, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Terrace Lounge serves snacks and light meals, as well as their own signature cocktails.
With an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and a fitness centre, soothing tired bodies after a day on the slopes is a no-brainer. Rooms are functional and clean, with private balconies and patios showcasing mountain views. Some rooms have large, two-person Jacuzzis, while suites have separate living areas. Expect to pay for Wi-Fi and parking -- the hotel also has electric-vehicle charging available.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 15 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request and in Superior rooms, free of charge for one child. Extra bed available on request and in Superior rooms only: CA$10 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. Extra person charge CA$15 (subject to tax) per night.
No pets allowed.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for CA$16.00 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for CA$11.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Elevator maintenance will be happening from October 16, 2017- December 15, 2017. Please contact the hotel directly if you have mobility requirements.
£62 / night
When You Can Go
Oct. 9 - Dec. 21
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 1.5-hour drive from Calgary International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(80 Member Ratings)