Member Exclusive – 4-star Liverpool hotel
It's a 5-minute walk to Liverpool's shops, bars & restaurants
- £76-£95 per night ... 21-22, 25-28 Feb; 1, 4-5, 7, 11-12, 15, 18-19 Mar
Why We Love It
- Guests have access to a 24-hour gym & free Wi-Fi in public areas
- The lively PIMA bar is a weekend destination, with an extensive cocktail list & live music
- The hotel is directly opposite Albert Dock & the Museum of Liverpool
According to Lonely Planet, "Liverpool has an impressive cultural heritage: it has more listed museums than any other city outside London, its galleries are among the best in the country". Fortunately, you'll be within walking distance of the major cultural hot-spots from the hub of Hilton Liverpool.
Located directly opposite the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Liverpool's waterfront, the property is a less than a 10-minute walk from the city's major attractions, including the Albert Dock, the Merseyside Maritime Museum, The Beatles Story, the Museum of Liverpool, ACC Liverpool and Echo Arena. It's a 15-minute stroll to Liverpool Cathedral.
Facilities include a restaurant and the lively PIMA bar, with an extensive cocktail list, a sun terrace and live music at weekends. Guests can dine in the contemporary Exchange restaurant, where seasonal cuisine is served to a backdrop of views across Chavasse Park.
Afternoon tea is served from 1-4pm in the Cinema Supper Club restaurant at The Exchange, and includes sandwiches, scones and an array of cakes accompanied by silent black-and-white movies. Alternatively, upgrade to Afternoon Tea with a View in the hotel's 7th-floor Executive Lounge with park views and a Champagne cocktail.
Bright, stylish guest rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, LCD TVs with cable channels, wired internet and mini bars. All guests have access to a 24-hour gym and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Deluxe and Executive rooms also include access to the Executive Lounge, which offers complimentary snacks, refreshments and daily continental breakfast.
- "There's no doubt the Hilton Liverpool boasts a fantastic location and friendly staff" -- worldtravelguide.net
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge, for children aged 2 and under. There is no extra bed available.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at £30 per night on check-in.
When You Can Go
Until 19 Mar