£75 – Vancouver Island: 4-Star Parksville Beachfront Stay, Reg. £128
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
For just £75, check into the 4-star Beach Club Resort, a chalet-style hotel in Parksville featuring a seafood restaurant, a spa and an indoor pool with views of the Salish Sea.
"The views...are the best for the 'Wow' factor" -- Frommer's
- Through April 15
- £75 per night ... Studio Rooms
- £95 per night ... Studio Ocean Front Rooms
- £102 per night ... One-Bedroom Suite
Travelzoo Tip: The hotel offers a host of free amenities, including bike rentals, kayaks and even sketchbooks and watercolour pencils.
What You Need to Know
- Fully Refundable Deal: Cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before check-in for a full refund. Applies to bookings made for stays through April 15
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are £30 plus tax, per night; children 15 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of £20 per night plus GST, payable at checkout
- Free Wi-Fi and self-parking
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Chalet-style hotel sitting right on Parksville Beach, overlooking the Strait of Georgia
- Condo-style rooms all come with a balcony or patio, facing the ocean, mountains or city
- "The ideal place for families and couples to spend a few hassle free days" (Daily Hive)
- There’s an indoor pool, hot tub, on-site spa, casual steak and seafood restaurant plus free Wi-Fi and underground parking
Set right on the beach, the chalet-style Beach Club Resort looks out over the Strait of Georgia from Parksville, a town that comes recommended by Lonely Planet for “those craving a laid-back, family-friendly enclave.” There are plenty of sandy shores to choose from locally, including the hotel’s kid-friendly beach. Frommer's suggests heading 10-minutes east to Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park for the best beaches.
There are six golf courses in the vicinity, as well as 70 acres of carefully tended gardens to explore at Milner Gardens. A 45-minute drive to the north lies Courtenay, known for its fossils and prehistoric remains (don’t miss its District Museum and Palaeontology Centre). A 45-minute drive west will bring you to Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park and “BC's best spelunking” (Lonely Planet).
Back at the hotel, admire the sea views from the hot tub while the kids take a dip in the indoor heated pool. Guests can also relax with a seaweed wrap or a marine-inspired treatment at the on-site Stonewater Spa.
All suites have floor-to-ceiling windows leading out to private balconies or patios overlooking the beach, mountains or town.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 15 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
No pets allowed.
Only service animals allowed.
Complimentary car park. A Hotel Service & Environmental Fee of 15 CAD plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Please see the hotel website for a full list of included items: (www.beachclubbc.com/stay-well)
A Hotel Service & Environmental Fee of 15 CAD plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Cancel up to 24 hours prior to arrival to receive a full refund.
Two-night minimum during holidays.
£75 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(33 Member Ratings)